Filler's Victory Celebration

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
... If he somehow missed that 9, you most likely would be one of the first bashing him for premature celebration.

Are you new 'round these parts? You don't know me at all to make a statement like this.

It's almost comical the crap I read on this forum sometimes. Good grief!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...i wonder how much of this disdain for filler has to do with his nationality and (lets be honest) punchable face..

What? Am I reading this correctly?

Post up a photo your face, you keyboard cowboy hiding behind the monitor. Let's see what your face looks like.

This is outrageous! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a strong disdain for pool players or any other person in the public eye/entertainment business who is overweight, has rotten teeth, or dresses like he/she just rode into town on a watermelon truck. Those are some outward indicators of a deep seated inner weakness. (which can be easily exploited in competition).
The name calling I can do without. Since it is usually something women do collectively when they get together to bash men...."ewwwwww he is such a creep, he actually asked me to have a drink. Maybe I can sue him"
I'm glad my opinion is also welcome (as you so elegantly put it in the first part of your post)
:)

I've been keeping an eye on your posts. Not sure what I think about some of your "opinions." I notice your join date, which is sometimes, and sometimes not, an indicator of what's forthcoming.

Which is okay. As long as it's clean and not vulgar.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you think Joshua's celebration was too much.

Just watch an NFL game! They celebrate after every single thing that happens, it does not even have to do with winning or scoring single point. Hell if you get near an opposing player you celebrate in the NFL....