Finally, some good news on pool tournaments.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
The Gulfport, MS, HANDICAPPED ONE POCKET tournament is sold out.
The tournament is Saturday & Sunday November 8-9 but I already have been told that some guys from New Orleans are going over on Thursday.

Right now, I have plans of going over on Friday, unless my many stake horses call me in early.:wink:

There are 32 players coming from as far away as California and Illinois to play in this unique tournament. There are several AZBers that will be there and I look forward to meeting all of them.

(Not this weekend but next weekend.) There has been some scuttlebutt about having some live-streaming on Sunday but it could be on Saturday also. If I hear anything else about the streaming, I will post it in this thread.

If you make any wagers, be sure and calculate the handicaps into your wager. Whichever way you bet, you will be GAMBLING. :banghead: :woot:

JoeyA
 
Good Luck Joey.

JohnH is looking forward to having a lot of fun with his SS check in hand.
I just wish I could get away from work to spend a long weekend on the GULF. :(
 
This is wonderful news. I do hope it is streamed. Please keep us all informed Joey. Thanks again for the wonderful update.
 
Great. Let us know if there will be live streaming. One pocket is the best game for spectators. Treat my ole buddy JH well. He bruises easy.
 
dabarbr said:
Great. Let us know if there will be live streaming. One pocket is the best game for spectators. Treat my ole buddy JH well. He bruises easy.

I've got four B- players trying to beat me to his wallet. I'll make sure nothing is bruised and that he gets nothing more than a deep tissue massage. :smile:

JoeyA (coulda been a Rolfer)
 
Back
Top