Fast Lenny Faster Than You... Silver Member Sep 30, 2018 #1 Corey Deuel vs Rodney Morris. Finals of the 8 ball just starting. Check it out at www.OnTheRailTV.com
Corey Deuel vs Rodney Morris. Finals of the 8 ball just starting. Check it out at www.OnTheRailTV.com
W westcoast AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 30, 2018 #2 Nice to see Rodney return from a break to win the tournament. I guess he is coming out of "retirement" as I see he is signed up for the International 9 ball in Virginia
Nice to see Rodney return from a break to win the tournament. I guess he is coming out of "retirement" as I see he is signed up for the International 9 ball in Virginia
poolandpokerman AzB Silver Member Silver Member Oct 1, 2018 #3 Rodney is now the house pro at Racks here in Orlando, bringing in some action. He is a nice guy and easy to talk to. Tom
Rodney is now the house pro at Racks here in Orlando, bringing in some action. He is a nice guy and easy to talk to. Tom