Fingerslides

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
In response to PocketChalkers last Post...
I asked a customer here on AZB if the "SWEAT & HEAT" theory made any sense.
This customer has a condition known as Hyperhidrosis. He experiences excessive hand sweating.
His answer is below:

Brief answer: No, sweat does not break-down the foam backing. I still have/use my original pair (what is that, going on 3 or 4 years of ownership?) and the only thing that is happening, is the material starts to get little pill balls on it, which are easy to remove. I account that for the fact that these are really old FingerSlides, and even then, that's not a bother.

As to PocketChalker, that was just his knee-jerk reaction to being called out on 1.) the bogusness of his "one size fits all," 2.) "better" material that supposedly doesn't slip (which a couple posters already mythbusted, including my friend Terry [Blue Hog ridr] from Canada), and 3.) supposedly better design.

I think you can see he's trying to poke holes in your product and trying to weasel out of being a copycat.

I will also add that PocketChalker has put up a video on YouTube that shows a FingerSlides that apparently has been put in a dryer on high to make the foam backing disintegrate. He claims that this happened after 6 months of use. After I checked my records, this customer purchased their FingerSlides over 3 years ago.

Last edited:

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
my apologies again. I would hope that the mods would pull the accusation-al comments. All of them. It's simply childish at best.

I hate it and wish she would stop making false accusations.]

You should apologize for all the #%?€ and lies your pushing!!!

Last edited: