Florida Pro Tour Stop #1 Melbourne

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
It was written by a Hillard Grossman, wonder if they are in any way related to David Grossman and that's how it got into the newspaper?

rjbigfish

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Silver Member
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the mini's tonight and the tourny tomorrow. It looks like they are not capping the entries so it will be a large field.

Please say hi, I will be the tall half-asian that can't play a lick but feels the urge to donate.

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
rjbigfish said:
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the mini's tonight and the tourny tomorrow. It looks like they are not capping the entries so it will be a large field.

Please say hi, I will be the tall half-asian that can't play a lick but feels the urge to donate.

Dont let your play discourage you, just be nice to my BLOODWORTH!!!

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
I have heard 90+ entries so far, looks like they will be playing rounds till 6am. A couple of years ago they had more than 64 entries and my friend started his match at 4:30am, I was in the car sleeping since we didn't get a hotel room.

Man that was brutal, I hope it doesn't happen again this weekend, but with only a few tables and that many players I don't see how they expect to finish at a respectable hour. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rjbigfish said:

RJ
You forgot the half West Virginian part as well. Nothing like a 6'3 asian
with a West Virginian flare.

I still picture you with your mohawk and nautica gear!

BTW-- I was speaking about you a couple days ago retelling some old stories. Do you remember the night you, Junior and myself all
drank way too much and you woke up in a LOCKED PARK!!!???
Athens was alot of fun.

justharv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me what time the tournament starts on Saturday. Thanks in advance.

rjbigfish

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Silver Member
frankncali said:
RJ
You forgot the half West Virginian part as well. Nothing like a 6'3 asian
with a West Virginian flare.

I still picture you with your mohawk and nautica gear!

BTW-- I was speaking about you a couple days ago retelling some old stories. Do you remember the night you, Junior and myself all
drank way too much and you woke up in a LOCKED PARK!!!???
Athens was alot of fun.

I tell that story all the time and hardly anyone believes me. They dont believe the mohawk story either, I am so boring they cant picture any of it.