Folded corner cloth on corner pockets, GC 4

paul j

I have been folding the cloth on my corner pockets, the same as you would do on the side pockets and it helps to reduce opening a bit , and prolonging corner wear . It also is much easier to do. Am I committing a sin ?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Its just wrong, isnt that enough? WE are supposed to answer the question correctly. There is no "technique" of that nature that ANY mechanic practices. I dont care who it is, its wrong and thats my story, people who still wanna say its ok, ITS NOT< thats my story and I am stickin to it :)

TFT

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I have been folding the cloth on my corner pockets, the same as you would do on the side pockets and it helps to reduce opening a bit , and prolonging corner wear . It also is much easier to do. Am I committing a sin ?
Only reason you're putting a fold on the corners is because you lack in the skills needed to install the cloth correctly.

paul j

Attached are pics of my corners, I have done stapled corners in the past but wanted to try something different. The corners play the same to me, but after 60 years of playing I’m still a hacker!