~~~***For Auction:1950s HERMAN RAMBOW Pool CUE***~~~

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Ending this Sunday evening, 5/25 I'm auctioning off a very nice Rambow Pool Cue. I think the cue is described OK in the auction, but please let me know if there's something I can clarify. The butt cap is ivory.

My guarantee is simple, 100% satisfaction or return for complete refund. If the buyer feels that their dissatisfaction is due to a misdescribed auction, I refund all the postage as well.

This cue is being auctioned with no reserve price. The high bidder will win the cue. This auction won't disappear suddenly. I don't end auctions early. I don't have items for sale locally. This auction will run to the end. Interested buyers will all have an equal chance to bid and win the auction. The market will decide the final price and value of this cue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20109290243...l?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=201092902434&_rdc=1

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Good luck and thanks for looking,

Kevin

818 317 0207

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Ending this Sunday evening, 5/25 I'm auctioning off a very nice Rambow Pool Cue. I think the cue is described OK in the auction, but please let me know if there's something I can clarify. The butt cap is ivory.

My guarantee is simple, 100% satisfaction or return for complete refund. If the buyer feels that their dissatisfaction is due to a misdescribed auction, I refund all the postage as well.

This cue is being auctioned with no reserve price. The high bidder will win the cue. This auction won't disappear suddenly. I don't end auctions early. I don't have items for sale locally. This auction will run to the end. Interested buyers will all have an equal chance to bid and win the auction. The market will decide the final price and value of this cue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20109290243...l?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=201092902434&_rdc=1

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Good luck and thanks for looking,

Kevin

818 317 0207

Suddenly everybody must own a Rambow. Took them long enough to figure that one out.

Last edited:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Here's a BUMP

There is SO MUCH good about this cue.

1950s, Rambow had left Brunswick (retired by them) for the final time. He has his original tools (Brunswick gave them to him) and sets up his own shop in Chicago, making cues using the Titlist he helped develop. Everybody wants a Rambow by this time, especially everyone in the mid-west. Bob Haddad of course, perfect fit.

Note the veneers.

This cue is at $1480 with 4 1/2 days remaining in the auction. Over/under ?

Thanks

Kevin

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Stalled at $1480 with 2 days left.

That is really cheap if that's all it brings.

Fair warning! 2 days left.

Thanks

Kevin