~~~***For Auction:1970s PALMER 2nd Catalog Model A POOL CUE***~~~

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Ending this Sunday evening, 5/04 I'm auctioning off a 1970s Palmer 2nd Catalog Model A. I think the cue is described OK in the auction, but please let me know if there's something I can clarify.

My guarantee is simple, 100% satisfaction or return for complete refund. If the buyer feels that their dissatisfaction is due to a misdescribed auction, I refund all the postage as well.

This cue is being auctioned with no reserve price. The high bidder will win the cue. This auction won't disappear suddenly. I don't end auctions early. I don't have items for sale locally. This auction will run to the end. Interested buyers will all have an equal chance to bid and win the auction. The market will decide the final price and value of this cue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/31094312261...l?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=310943122618&_rdc=1

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Good luck and thanks for looking,

Kevin

818 317 0207

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
$317 with 2 hours. Someone bid before Tate has to revise all his website values!

Thanks

Kevin

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Values seem to be Like The Weather

Values are all over the place. Palmer's seem to be doing better than most. I only got $600 for the Paradise Model C - hard to believe.

A feeding frenzy on a Model A and a restored Paradise Model C struggling up to $600. Not only does $600 not make any sense but if you back out the cost of the refinish/rewrap it makes even less sense.

Last night, I was looking through my notes on past eBay auctions and came across the auction for the Model 11 from last year that closed at $550 and another for a red Palmer Brunswick Custom that sold for ~$1,475 a few years ago and also from a few years ago, a 3rd Cat Model 4 that went for $86.

All very high or very low compared to the norm.

Jay

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
A feeding frenzy on a Model A and a restored Paradise Model C struggling up to $600. Not only does $600 not make any sense but if you back out the cost of the refinish/rewrap it makes even less sense.

Last night, I was looking through my notes on past eBay auctions and came across the auction for the Model 11 from last year that closed at $550 and another for a red Palmer Brunswick Custom that sold for ~$1,475 a few years ago and also from a few years ago, a 3rd Cat Model 4 that went for $86.

All very high or very low compared to the norm.

Jay

Jay

Great seller (and buyer as I recall) on the red custom. That cue was immaculate and original.

Kevin

Last edited: