For Sale: Brunswick Manhattan 8ft Table.

NoLove

Veteran "Go Off" Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TABLE IS SOLD. THanks to all who looked and to Ed Wood who purchased the table.

I have an 8' Brunswick Manhattan Pool Table for sale, they are very unique and offer the best you can buy in the pool table market. If you think the $6000 seems high go check out the retail price on a new one, how does $17,748 sound? I was skeptical about it but these tables play very good, better than if not equal to a Gold Crown but with a very cool look and rock solid construction, the table won't move and easily stays level.

The table is located in Corpus Christi, Texas. Shipping can be provided at buyers cost or I might deliver the table depending on where buyer is located if fuel expenses were covered.

I am only selling the table because I am selling my home and me and the mrs. are packing up and buying a motorhome and going to do a bunch of traveling.

Boldly stepping into a new era, the cutting-edge style of the Manhattan combines the tenets of today’s contemporary design with the craftsmanship and world-renowned playability for which Brunswick is legendary. Sophisticated and sleek, and stunning in its presence, this dynamic table is an exciting addition to any contemporary room.

The table can be viewed at http://www.brunswickbilliards.com/brunswick_collection/tables/contemporary/manhattan.html I have the maple colored rails.

Please contact me at 361-742-5511 for more information I may not get back to my emails for a while.

dddd.jpg

hh.jpg

ttt.jpg

table.jpg

Last edited:

NoLove

Veteran "Go Off" Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ebay

Just to give an idea of how good of a deal this is there are two Manhattans for sale on ebay right now, both for over $9500...

NoLove

Veteran "Go Off" Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did I mention this is a really cool pool table that once women see it they want you to have sex with them on it..... really.....

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Did I mention this is a really cool pool table that once women see it they want you to have sex with them on it..... really.....

Yeah, but being down in your part of Texas,...all you need is a 6 pack of bud and you're guaranteed to get some as well:rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

StudntofHmanMvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my part of Texas it usually just takes some Real Nice bud!:cool:

LOL!!! That's a pretty damn good ad campaign, sir.

But yeah. I've never seen a Manhattan and now I think I'm in love. That's the coolest looking table I've ever seen, and this is a smokin hot deal. 66% off. Hope you get it sold.

Dennis

NoLove

Veteran "Go Off" Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still trying...

Now that spring break is over down here I can finally get my mind back on something besides bikinis.... last couple of weeks were unreal... I love spring break here... anyway a *bump* to try and get this back in the mainstream.

I am open to trade offers also or partial trades if you think you might have something that I might want don't be discouraged about asking.

Would love a Southwest, Thomas Wayne, or Andy Gilbert cue as a partial trade.

NoLove

Veteran "Go Off" Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really need to move this thing so....

This is the lowest I will take for the table and my only price drop, which is one serious drop. How does $5000 work? I feel like I am giving it away for that but I need the cash so take advantage of me...

NoLove

Veteran "Go Off" Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got the table all broke down and ready to ship... someone BUY IT... ahhhhh

NoLove

Veteran "Go Off" Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did I mention that I am willing to take trades on the table? Either partial or for full amount. I am interested in Southwest, Andy Gilbert, Thomas Wayne, or a Mark Moore cue. I really prefer cues that have a Southwest look and also black joint and butt but I am not completely solid on just that color.

Orrr.... If you have an '80's model Chevrolet 4x4 Shortbed truck or full size (K5) Blazer and isn't in too bad of shape I might be willing to trade for that. I finished my last '90 Blazer project and now I am bored and need a new one to mess with. Trying to sell my current Blazer for $9000, to see it is to appreciate it, I have over $20,000 in it. CHeck it out.

DSC02740.jpg

NoLove

Veteran "Go Off" Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another thought... would anyone be interested in a raffle for the table, and if so what works betters more chances and smaller $ entries or higher $ and fewer chances.... I would only put up chances to cover the $5500 and enough to cover the freight... which wouldn't be to bad of a deal to get an $18,000 table... me thinks..

NoLove

Veteran "Go Off" Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well... hmmm... it doesn't pay to own such a nice table... I either give it away or end up paying even more to store it... How about guns... will trade for certain guns... assault type...

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
This economy has the value of a lot of very nice stuff in the crapper right now. I know... Nice table. Good Luck with the sale.

OrigZaphod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell you what, Since I have a lot of time on my hands do to slow work. You send it to me, I set it up and pratice on it 6 hours a day everyday for 6 months. The I hit the road and split any winnings with you 70/30?

LOL

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
If you decide to get into a Fifth Wheel or trailer instead of a motorhome contact me I'm in RV sales right there in Corpus.

I'm loving the Blazer. I have a 79 Corvette if you want to consider a performance oriented project.

EDWOOD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried to contact you re: your table. Don't know if you have gotten my message. I can be reached at EDWOOD@EDWOOD.US or by phone (504) 261-4968. Please advise if you got the message but table is no longer available.

NoLove

Veteran "Go Off" Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry, I am moving and haven't had the internet for about a week. I will call you EDWOOD today about the table.

BISHOP.... where do you usually play pool at, I plan to make my return to pool this weekend... maybe play in the pool tournament at Paradise... and I think I am selling the Blazer today so sorry no trade but love that year of vette...

Also sorry can't loan out the table....

NoLove

Veteran "Go Off" Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A new twist... Thank you for any help..

I sent you an email Edwood.

How do these transactions usually get done so that both parties are protected? Edwood wants the table delivered which I have no problems doing but how is it handled so that I know there will be no issues once I drive all that way, and how can he be protected if I ask him to put down a deposit on the table and he knows his money is safe and I will deliver as I said I would. I have no doubt in Edwood or myself to make this a successful transaction but I also want both parties to have some insurance that they won't in some way get ripped. This is a theoretical question mind you, I have not doubt in Edwood in any way, nor do I doubt his word, this is just a real world question because as we all know, sometimes shit happens... how is this handled... usually....