For sale: Ned morris 8 point pink ivory cue

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
Well, been away from AZB for awhile with a new job and paying off bills that stacked up during my 10 month unemployment , using my newly earned income. I am very close in my ability to get back on my feet and out of debt, but I need a few dollars to get that on the right track. In order to get back on my feet, I am selling my current player: a beautiful Ned Morris pink ivory and east indian rosewood cue. It is difficult to let this one go, but right now I need cash over my only custom cue. Well, I still have my $15 cheapo e-bay cue, and that is all I can afford right now.

Here are the specs:
Ned Morris Pink Ivory/EI Rosewood cue - The cue has an east indian rosewood forearm with 8 pink ivory points and
butt sleeve. The handle is a segmented piece of east indian rosewood as well.
The cue has Ned's stitch veneer ringwork at all places and has a buckhorn joint and buttcap as well.
Pin is 3/8x10
2 - 13mm shafts, (one is a half of an inch longer than normal)
ivor x ferrules, wizard medium tips, 19.6 oz.
cue is 58" (standard with one shaft and 58.5 with the longer shaft.)
This cue has Ned's low deflection shafts on them as well.

The pics do not do the cue any justice, because it is much nicer and not as BRIGHT in person(the pink ivory has a nice dark hue to it.)

SOLD
I have also added white joint protectors for all 3 pieces that will come with the cue.

The cue will be shipped USPS priority to the buyer.

This is one very nice cue, and has been my player for the last 6 months, which is very unusual for me. Helped me win our division and MVP for the session. Let my loss be your gain.

Let me know if you have any questions via PM, post, or email - gotulane@bellsouth.net.

Help me get back on my feet, and hopefully buying more cues in the very near future.

BTW - the OB-1 is long gone and went to a good home.

Thanks Again,

Michael

ned morris butt sleeve zoom with shafts - ob-1 also.jpg

ned morris forearm with shafts - ob-1 also.jpg

ned morris handle with shafts - ob-1 also.jpg

ned morris whole cue.jpg

Last edited:

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
A bump

Got a few nice offers, but looking more for cash than trade.
Looking for last offers before this cue is gone.

Thanks for all of the offers currently.

Michael

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Bump for a quick sell.

Good Luck with your sale,
Chris

Hope to see you back soon Michael.

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
Another bump

Looks like this might be sold tonight, if one of the people jumps off the fence.

This is one very nice cue, and quite unique.

Get your offer in before it is gone.

Michael

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
tHANKS FOR THE BUMP!!!!

Good luck with the sale. We need to play again sometime.

Yeah, we gotta play again soon!!

I was hoping this cue would be sold already, with lots of interest, but nobody stepping forward yet.

Any offers? Really looking for cash, but you never know.

Michael

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
one last bump

My last bump before it goes back in the case.

Just shot with it on wed league night and won 5-1 in 7 innings. So it ain't that bad of a cue;)

Michael

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
One last bump!!!

One last bump before it goes back in my case. The cue hits great, and is really nice, so that won't hurt my feelings, just wanted to get some cash for other things.

Thanks for looking.

Michael