For Sale>>>Richard Black<<<For Sale

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
Yep!!!

I always looked at this seller a bit sideways. He sold a cue to a guy that I sold a cue to and that guy was quite happy and complimentary of him so I just held my comments, but grumpy listed here a cool Tad for sale that was made from a Titlist blank and claimed it was a very rare splice built by Tad himself. I posted in that thread that there was a misunderstanding and grumpy, rather than calling Tad, fired back with his guarantee that Tad had spliced it (while working for Adam in Japan I suppose). Mistake or deliberate, its bad business and very poor community spirit.

Now this.

Kevin

That tad post is what kept me away from buying this Black from him - that thread had me wondering about his sales technique. And I did not have the need to risk finding out.
I feel bad that somebody was taken, and that Grumpydad has not even made a comment about the deal.

Yeah - sideways is a perfect description.

Michael

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This sucks. I actually had a good transaction with Greg (I dealt with him in person). I even vouched for his integrity in his other cue for sale threads. His lack of response to this issue is suspicious. I have since edited my "vouches" and will no longer endorse him (although I don't think he is ever coming back here).

And Greg, if you are reading this, Tad and Fred don't know who you are....

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
This sucks. I actually had a good transaction with Greg (I dealt with him in person). I even vouched for his integrity in his other cue for sale threads. His lack of response to this issue is suspicious. I have since edited my "vouches" and will no longer endorse him (although I don't think he is ever coming back here).

And Greg, if you are reading this, Tad and Fred don't know who you are....

You've got no responsibility here. You had a good experience and reported it nothing wrong with that. When the Titlist Tad thing happened and he either wouldn't call Tad or lied, I was pretty much done with him.

Kevin

fbass4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey guys I'm not sure about posting his home address, but I will be glad to p.m that information to anybody that wants it. Just let me know and thank you guys for the support as well. He tried to make me feel like it was my fault and the mods deleting my thread, I was trying to get the info to the members, so it would not happen again.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Hey guys I'm not sure about posting his home address, but I will be glad to p.m that information to anybody that wants it. Just let me know and thank you guys for the support as well. He tried to make me feel like it was my fault and the mods deleting my thread, I was trying to get the info to the members, so it would not happen again.

You took a flat out screwing after being lied to. IMHO posting his name and town is not going to be a bad idea. You don't have to give his home address. It was pretty clear that cue was PLAYED.

JV

fbass4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Refinish pics added

Well I'll just keep this short and sweet, I just received the cue back from being refinished and now I'm happy with the condition of the cue. It would have been nice if Greg Herzberg from Riverside California would have been upfront about the condition of the cue from the start. But I guess this guy didn't care about what was right, any way I will post more pics in the gallery for viewing.
blackrefinish7.jpg

blackrefinish8.jpg

c and c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Well I'll just keep this short and sweet, I just received the cue back from being refinished and now I'm happy with the condition of the cue. It would have been nice if Greg Herzberg from Riverside California would have been upfront about the condition of the cue from the start. But I guess this guy didn't care about what was right, any way I will post more pics in the gallery for viewing.
blackrefinish7.jpg

blackrefinish8.jpg

Looks fantastic!! Congratulations and I like the boldness of the wrap. Looks good to see a little different wrap on a RB Bushka. :thumbup:

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
blackrefinish7.jpg

blackrefinish8.jpg

Can you tell us who did the refinish on your cue? Whoever did it did a great job.......

James

Lazerrus

I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Props to you sir for bringing that Black back to life. It was obviously in the wrong hands to begin with looking at the previous condition pics. Now it is in the hands of someone who will take care of it and enjoy it. Sorry to hear about being done wrong by the seller but the turn out of the cue in my opinion is priceless. Well done:thumbup: