For Your Viewing Pleasure - Starring The Oyster

I'm not saying a word. Sincerely, the Craw. See how much I've grown up? My therapist said keeping my mouth shut would help me with my break. Anything to break better.
 
Last edited:
Shawn Armstrong said:
Wow. Another original "bash the Oyster" post.

Guys, get a life. Seriously.

Wow a "defend the oyster" post
how avant-garde

Did anyone see the short-shorts he was wearing in one of the videos????
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
 
i think he goes shopping with "Dog" The Bounty Hunter, honestly do they know what year it is? I appericate anyone who makes the effort to produce instructional videos but atleast dress like normal person would, what message are they trying to send, they wont get a date dressing like that,
 
oyster shore

this goes out to everyone who wants to put a video on youtube,
don't forget your pants.

Did anyone else notice how much he sounds like pauly shore?

-coop
 
Back
Top