Four Cues, OB Shaft for sale.

Ball-Buster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
:D Hello all,

PICS ARE BELOW IN POSTS

I have four inexpensive cues for sale and an OB shaft if anyone is interested. I want to get outta some cues since I just bought three more at BCAs.

1 . McFadden Four long points with nice veneers. Hits real good. Ivo$y ferrules and nice ringwork. 2 shafts, and Matched maple joint protectors. 3/8 10 brass pin. This is all straight and only a couple dings from the original owner. I am the second owner. First $600 plus shipping gets it. Price is firm.

2. McDaniel's merry widow. Maple with silver rings and a Black Leather wrap. Wood to wood with SW style joint. Beautiful and rare. Straight and hits great. 2 shafts and Tulipwwod fitted joint protectors. This price is stupidly low... $600 plus shipping,with the one original shaft. or $650 plus shipping, with the second shaft that is not original but longer with ivo$y ferrule, and then you get the J/Ps. That is even a better deal.

3. Classic Ray Schuler Billiards Cue.. Solid Maple with 2 shafts. One is all ash, and very valuable. ---------SOLD---------

4. OB shaft. Brass insert at joint can be replaced or filled and refitted. J/P.
$100 plus shipping, firm.

5. Chinese cue looks like cocobolo, and these hit really well. I have had about 8 of em and the leaguers really like em for around 100 bucks. Sell for $60, plus shipping.

First sale gets the fancy (sarcasm) case at shipping.

Thanks yall. Pics to follow. :thumbup:

See Pics in ScottK's posts below, thanks again everyone!

Last edited:

Ball-Buster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
No. I have posted on here before and cant seem to getter done from this laptop, user error, I am sure.

I will email or text them to anyone tho.

See pics below on this page. Thx ScottK!

Last edited:

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'm interested in the Schuler, but doitforthegame expressed interest first, so let me know if he doesn't want it.

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Also guys, he never sent me a picture of McFadden #2 by itself. It's the curly maple with black wrap cue in the "Various" pics. At least I believe that's correct along with the other labels.

Ball-Buster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
ScottK, Thanks for all the help.

To clarify there is only one McFadden. The maple with blk leather wrap is the McDaniels Merry Widow, Please let me know if anyone wants more info or PM me a offer.

I am willing to do trades, but right now you folks are gonna get a better deal from me on cash prices.
I already have a lot of cues.

Thanks everyone for help with pics, and for the interest in these cues.

Ball-Buster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Update, the Schuler is sold for asking price. Pd already.. Get the others while they are still here!

Thaks AZ, and AZers

Ball-Buster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hey yall,

I still have these ... only the Schuler is sold. I just have had them all stored. Let me know if any interest out there.

Thanks,
Dusty