Free professional video analysis of your game

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
had my analysis with paul
he has a great eye for finding your poor fundamentals and offering great advice on how to correct them......:thumbup:

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just got my reply from paul too.....great stuff, looking for more to come from him

Paul Potier

Registered
Hello JuicyGirl I am still honoring the offer to give a free online analysis. You may send a video to paul@paulpotier.com whenever you are ready. If you are having trouble sending the video just let me know and I will guide you through the process.
Paul Potier

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Canadian professional player and instructor Paul Potier is offering a free video analysis for anyone who can upload a video of themselves shooting a rack of balls to you tube and send him the link. Check the coaching program link on his website at www.paulpotier.com for details on how to take advantage of this offer. This is absolutely free with no strings attached. It's a nice opportunity to have your fundamentals analyzed by a professional player and coach at no cost. And how he does it is pretty cool.

The purpose is to promote his online coaching program by demonstrating how nicely today's technology can be used in pool instruction, and at the same time give something back to the pool community.

I am plugging this for him because I believe in it, nothing more. Paul has been helping me play much better using online video and Skype since I met him in person in 2010 by traveling to Canada for lessons at great expense. All things considered, online is WAY less expensive and just as effective. If you're like me and don't have the time to travel but want to bring your game to the next level beyond what watching DVD's and hitting a million balls has accomplished thus far Paul can certainly help you.

Check it out and please report back here with your results and feedback

JC

Video link emailed to Paul

Thanks for posting.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Hi Paul, I enjoyed your commentary of the 2014 Spokane Open match on Rail2Rail between Rafael Martinez and Brady Golan.
I am now watching the first set of the finals and Paul Potier is helping with the commentary. He is a very good commentator and provides some great insights. I think at one point he does refer to Rafael as a train. He is doing a great job of drawing the girls back to the match when they start to focus on conversation rather than the action. He really is a connoisseur of the game and loves a good match up.

I posted a link to highlights of my match with Brady in the 2013 Spokane Open, in the ask the instructor forum last year.http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=334729

Here is a link to that video clip; http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums...ted/MyhighlightsatSpokaneOpen_zps9338d868.mp4

I would appreciate any insights you might have.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Great deal!

Thanks for your reply Paul. I will be contacting you via email, probably early part of next week.

I am a bargain hunter and I see your online coaching program as a great idea and chance for an incredible bargain. So I will be giving my wife a hint as to what I want for Christmas.;):thumbup:

I have visited your web site and only had time to read one article. I like what you had to say in the Perfect step by step set up to the cue ball.

One thing I am curious about, do you do anything different our change anything when playing pool and snooker.

Paul Potier

Registered
Hi Gregg! No, I don't recommend changing anything about your set up or stroke for Snooker. In fact I invite you to watch the finals of the 2014 World Snooker Championships between Ronnie O'Sullivan and Mark Selby. Watch every shot that Mark shoots and you will see the same perfect set up and stroke that I teach. Perfect balance, perfect cueing action, perfect acceleration through the cue ball, and perfect set of 3 pauses for every shot. First pause at the cue ball, second pause at the end of a slow backstroke, and third pause after accelerating through the cue ball.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Justadub. You may contact me whenever you are not so busy. I will honor this thread's offer to give you a free game analysis anytime you wish to contact me. There have been a few people who have already contacted me from reading this but I have not been overwhelmed as yet. I do have 3 pros that are my students: Eric Hjorleifson(Canada), Joanne Ashton(Canada), and Kyoko Sone(Japan). I would be happy to help anyone who would like to send me a video of themselves playing pool. Check out my web site www.paulpotier.com to find out more.
Enjoy the Process!
Paul Potier

Paul, thank you so much! VERY generous.

(I only just got back to seeing this now, cuz things are so hectic.)

I can't wait till I can get the time to do a video and send it off to you. Hopefully in a couple weeks.

Thanks again!

Rjmoncrief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Video Analysis

I also sent a link of myself playing the ghost in a few 9 ball games. I sent it on November the 22nd but still haven't heard back.
Mr. Potier if you see this post could you let me know if you received it or not. I will be glad to re-send if needed.
You can pm me if you need my email.
Thanks!

Paul Potier

Registered
Hi Rjmoncrief! I have been busy with requests but not so busy as to miss your e-mail and not reply. Please resend it to paul@paulpotier.com However I have replied to a few people who I am still waiting to hear back from. Maybe you are one of those people and didn't receive my e-mail for some reason. You may also text me at 1-587-580-7665 if you like. I am currently in Seattle in case you need to know my time zone.

Gerry Williams

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got some great feedback from Paul as well - recommend folks consider looking him up. I will be exploring working with Paul in the New Year.

Gerry

Paul Potier

Registered
Thanks for the plug Gerry! You are already a very good player and with a little coaching can easily get to a much higher level of excellence. I am actually surprised but also pleased that so many of the requests for analysis that I am getting are coming from very good players. This is a lot of fun and a great challenge. If anyone would like an analysis but might think that I am too busy to do one for them, please don't hesitate to send me a video. I will make the time for you!

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Thumbs Up

"My Hat is Off To You Sir".... that is very nice of you to offer your knowledge to players who want to learn. I can imagine how time consuming that is on your part. Well, all I can say is... there are good people in this world.... Thanks Paul.

PS: I have some friends that I am sending this link to, I know it will help them.

mistamikel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Paul.

I noticed that you have a 587 number. Are you by chance from Calgary?
If so, is the a spot you play out of?

Thanks

Paul Potier

Registered
Hi mistamikel! I live in SE Calgary. I played out of JR's in the Northeast but it is closed now. I will be the Club Pro for a new room opening soon called The Hidden Spot. It will be #125 2323 32nd Ave NE, Calgary. Joanne Ashton will be the daytime manager and is one of the owners. She is also a pro. Do you live in Alberta?

mistamikel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi mistamikel! I live in SE Calgary. I played out of JR's in the Northeast but it is closed now. I will be the Club Pro for a new room opening soon called The Hidden Spot. It will be #125 2323 32nd Ave NE, Calgary. Joanne Ashton will be the daytime manager and is one of the owners. She is also a pro. Do you live in Alberta?

In Bowness lol.

I was surprised that JRs closed down. Can't remember the name of the new spot there opening though.

When I go out to play, it's usually at the leather pocket. The owner (Len) is one of the nicest people I've had the chance to meet, plus he shoots half decent lol.

Any how, I'll be taking up the video offer and maybe a couple of lessons, if I can afford them lol.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
got my video analysis today but only took a short look yet. but great stuff, will get back to soon paul....thanks, and merry christmas too

Last edited: