FREE "Rainy Night" VIDEO Special - ULTIMATE POOL SECRETS PPV

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
We have torrential rain and flooding tonight in Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas so it's a perfect night to kick back and watch pool videos.

We have one that I would like to offer for FREE at www.cjwiley.com (retail $9.95)

Just click on PPV 'Ultimate Pool Secrets' and then click on one of the previews that come up.......this preview will play for 15 seconds and then a box will appear asking for a CODE.

Put in this CODE TDKZQWKDV and watch THREE VIDEOS absolutely free. This is the 'Ultimate Pool Secrets' volume 1, 2, and 3 so it's over 2 hours of pool information on the pre shot routine, the mental side and many techniques and systems including my ULTIMATE AIMING SYSTEM.

Enjoy, The Game is Our Teacher
The Code again is TDKZQWKDV
 
Thanks CJ. Can't get the video to start or give me the popup where I can put in the code at the moment. Maybe I'll get it figured out here in a bit. Aloha.
 
Thanks for another fantastic and generous offer. I am having the same problem as the poster above as well.
 
Back
Top