FRESH out of the Predator's Lair

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
The P3 is a new cue and will be debuting at the June 21-23, 2008 BCA Trade Show in Vegas.

The cue forearm and butt are composed of 32 pieces of material and are supposed to improve the feel of the hit. They will be slightly more expensive than the 314-2 and Z-2 series cues. They may be rather plain looking but what I'm interested in is the hit.

The cues will be available for purchase in August of this year at your local and national retailers.

If anyone goes to the BCA Trade Show, I would sure love to hear HOW YOU think it hits. If you get a chance to hear a pros comments please let us know.

Thanks,
JoeyA
 
worthwithoutpix.gif
 
I'll be in Charlotte for the expo, so I'll see what I can do to get some pics and will hit it a few times. Of course me shooting with a P3 makes about as much sense as putting perfume on a pig, but I'll try and do a write-up on it anyway.
 
The cue forearm and butt are composed of 32 pieces of material and are supposed to improve the feel of the hit.
Common sense tells me the more glue and plies=less reasonance.
You ever seen plywood guitar backs?
 
JoeyInCali said:
The cue forearm and butt are composed of 32 pieces of material and are supposed to improve the feel of the hit.
Common sense tells me the more glue and plies=less reasonance.
You ever seen plywood guitar backs?

What does resonance have to do with anything?
You're ridiculous :D
;)
 
JoeyInCali said:
The cue forearm and butt are composed of 32 pieces of material and are supposed to improve the feel of the hit.
Common sense tells me the more glue and plies=less reasonance.
You ever seen plywood guitar backs?

The proof will be in the cue.

No sense guessing if it will be improved feel of hit or not.

I have to admit, I am a Predator BK2 fan.

JoeyA
 
poolsnark said:
I'll be in Charlotte for the expo, so I'll see what I can do to get some pics and will hit it a few times. Of course me shooting with a P3 makes about as much sense as putting perfume on a pig, but I'll try and do a write-up on it anyway.

That would be great poolsnark. Thanks a lot. What do you play with now?
JoeyA
 
JoeyInCali said:
The cue forearm and butt are composed of 32 pieces of material and are supposed to improve the feel of the hit.
Common sense tells me the more glue and plies=less reasonance.
You ever seen plywood guitar backs?

tap, tap, tap...

and if they still have the uni-loc... I won't even bother looking at them!
 
racer rx said:
I won't even bother looking at them!

You can absolutely BUST me if the new Pred hits better than RacerRX's.
His has had a little massage......:D.....its what Pred should of built in the first place. RacerRX agreed?
 
Back
Top