Frost/SVB Tar Match Updates can be viewed here

wow, Frost really came up dry on the break 25% of the time (as apposed to 10% for svb)? I can see why this match went the way it did.

If Frost can work his break out I could see this being a great matchup tomorrow/sunday.

On a side note, if this is at all possible, I would be very interested in knowing the average number of balls ran per player?

on another note, in percentages thats svb B&R'ing 46% of the time to SF's 13%.
 
one more question, I see there were NO nines on the break, I take it the guys were using a softer break then?

I missed the action tonight due to late work, hoping to get to it tomorrow.
 
I was there ... just got home. Score SVB 50 Frost 29. Shane caught a gear the second half of the night and went on a 25 to 7 tear. He found the break spot and speed and made balls and had an open table time after time. Frost played well. Shane was just a breaking ball making machine.
 
Just looked at your stuff. AWESOME man....thank you very much. It is so cool to be able to see the numbers.

Thanks Justin,

I'm certainly earning my dvd's on this one:D The stats do help provide a greater understanding into the match though, don't they? In such a long match, the numbers add a whole other dimension to the game.
 
Your site is great. Looks like a pain in the a$$ to keep up with.:D Thanks for all the hard work and awesome site. Ron :thumbup:

thanks, I can't even begin to tell you how much a pain it is! But, when you love the game of pool and you get a chance to do this with champions, it's all worth the while. Afterwards that is:cool:
 
one more question, I see there were NO nines on the break, I take it the guys were using a softer break then?

I missed the action tonight due to late work, hoping to get to it tomorrow.

No, no soft breaks. The 9 on the break doesn't count in the bottom 2 corner pockets, but there were only 2 of those anyways. It is odd a 9 never got kicked in, in 79 games.
 
Thank you very much Red. I people the bet the action matches this will help them to pick a winner easier. Johnnyt
 
Back
Top