Frost vs Joyner Video Live Now at OTR

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Hi everyone. I took the 8 hours of footage from Cliff and Scott when they played a few months back and made a 2 hour video, I will be broadcasting it in a few minutes for all of you guys to watch, its about 15 racks. Scott was giving Cliff 9-8 for $3000 playing 8 ahead. There is no commentary but some good one pocket to enjoy so go to www.ontherailtv.com and enjoy. Happy Holidays!
 
Re-running it one more time in a couple of minutes for those who missed it so stop by and enjoy. :smile:
 
Lenny:

Thanks for the service, Lenny. By the way, I used the "chip it in" site to paypal you some jelly a couple weeks ago. More to come when funds permit.
 
Lenny:

Thanks for the service, Lenny. By the way, I used the "chip it in" site to paypal you some jelly a couple weeks ago. More to come when funds permit.

Thanks my friend and your contribution is appreciated. :smile:
 
Back
Top