Frost vs Orcollo - $200,000 One Pocket Match Video

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I am trying to get this all uploaded on YouTube for you all to enjoy as its been sitting in the can for a few years. I am not sure if there will be copyright issues that get it blocked but either way here is the first video. The rest of the parts are being uploaded. There are 16 videos in total. If you haven't subscribed to the YouTube channel please do.

Playlist Link

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am trying to get this all uploaded on YouTube for you all to enjoy as its been sitting in the can for a few years. I am not sure if there will be copyright issues that get it blocked but either way here is the first video. The rest of the parts are being uploaded. There are 16 videos in total. If you haven't subscribed to the YouTube channel please do.

Playlist Link

Thx Lenny. I’ve been subbed forever to your channel

Fatboy Approved

Appreciate you brother😃

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Thx Lenny. I’ve been subbed forever to your channel

Fatboy Approved

Appreciate you brother😃
Thanks buddy. I just added the player interviews to the playlist. I forgot how insightful they are to getting to know the players mindsets for the match and just personally especially Dennis.

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember sitting through that whole match once already.

And it was AWESOME
And I plan to sit through it again

Aww yeah.
I'm near the end.Been watching for 4 or 5 nights. This is a somewhat foolish thing to say, but I don't think 1 pkt. can be played any better than what these 2 guys have done.
The old Ronnie Allen v Diliberto match used to be my fave...no longer I'm afraid.
My god...Orcollo is a monster!!.
1.Orcollo
2.Frost, Chohan, Reyes, maybe 3 others.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm near the end.Been watching for 4 or 5 nights. This is a somewhat foolish thing to say, but I don't think 1 pkt. can be played any better than what these 2 guys have done.
The old Ronnie Allen v Diliberto match used to be my fave...no longer I'm afraid.
1.Orcollo
It is hard to argue with that...even though you do allege Dennis> Efren!

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1.Orcollo
Where is Alex? I think he is equal with Orcollo.

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Playlist Link

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Playlist Link

So much for the notion about bunting, bunting, bunting gets you out of stroke. Scott and Dennis didn't miss many shots at all.