FS: brand new fancy SP frpm Jim Pierce

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Here is a gorgeous new purpleheart fancy sneaky (if you can call it that) from Jim Pierce. The cue is a very nice, dark color, and the points are very close to dead-even. Jim finished this cue off with a juma joint and rings, and a juma Hoppe ring. These rings, all set in black phenolic, really stand out nicely with the purpleheart. The shaft is one of Jim's old- growth "bowling alley" shafts.

Specifications:
-Butt: 14.4oz
-Shaft: 3.8oz, 12.8mm, 1" corian ferrule (very similar to Aegis in play), Everest tip
-3/8x10 SS pinned, juma joint
-Black phenolic joint collars with nice juma rings in them
-Straight grain meaple forearm
-Dark purpleheart body and points...very even points
-Juma Hoppe ring
-Black phenolic butt cap
-Black rubber bumper with "Pierce Custom Cues" logo
-Signed "JPierce '13"

Sold!! Thanks!

Joe

Pierce2013purpleheart-maple-jumafancySP_zpsca9ab483.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Bumping up a really nice, full splice cue. Jim's cues are great players...ask Rodney Morris...

Jim just authorized a reduced price of only $350 delivered in the US on this cue...that is a really great price for a really fancy sneaky with an old-growth shaft...

Joe

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Here is a gorgeous new purpleheart fancy sneaky (if you can call it that) from Jim Pierce. The cue is a very nice, dark color, and the points are very close to dead-even. Jim finished this cue off with a juma joint and rings, and a juma Hoppe ring. These rings, all set in black phenolic, really stand out nicely with the purpleheart. The shaft is one of Jim's old- growth "bowling alley" shafts.

Specifications:
-Butt: 14.4oz
-Shaft: 3.8oz, 12.8mm, 1" corian ferrule, Everest tip
-3/8x10 SS pinned, juma joint
-Black phenolic joint collars with nice juma rings in them
-Straight grain meaple forearm
-Dark purpleheart body and points...very even points
-Juma Hoppe ring
-Black phenolic butt cap
-Black rubber bumper with "Pierce Custom Cues" logo
-Signed "JPierce '13"

Price reduced---$350 delivered in the US

Joe

Pierce2013purpleheart-maple-jumafancySP_zpsca9ab483.jpg
[/IMG]

First time I've ever heard of a corian ferrule....should be interesting. Great cue....
j2

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
First time I've ever heard of a corian ferrule....should be interesting. Great cue....
j2

The ferrule has a very nice hit....feels very similar to Aegis....lots of cuemakers have used them over the years...Parrot Cues used to use them almost exclusively..not sure if they still do or not.

Joe

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
j2

I just got a Pierce with a corian ferrule ( or I believe it to be corian, I was told it was some new top secret material lol).. I love the way it plays, and it cleans up very easy..dirty chalky ferrules bug me..

Congrats on your new cue, one of my favorite playing cues is a Pierce purple heart sneaky!! :thumbup:

Last edited: