FS: Cantando Hoppe cue in un-hit condition

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I am listing for sale my ART CANTANDO Hoppe cue. The cue is made with stunning Amboyna burl and Curly Maple. The cue is in perfect un-hit condition. The cue has 4 points and 4 veneers that are dead even and perfectly sharp. The Hoppe ring and joint rings are made of 24 ivory inlays each, so 72 inlays when the cue is put together. The is perfectly straight together and apart. It has 2 shafts both with ivory ferrules and original un-chalked tips(the slight blue on tips is from being stored in an old George case). Shafts are 12.85 mm/12.80 mm. The cue is 29+29 inches, weighs 19.4 oz with either shaft, butt weighs 15.4 oz. It has a flat-faced ivory joint with a radial pin. Cue comes with a matching set of joint protectors made by Mr. Cantando. Please note that one of the shaft joint protectors does have a small finish chip, nothing significant.====pending trade =====S/I, paypal please add fees (3%), will only consider trades for Searing or Szamboti. Unfortunately, Mr. Cantando did not have a chance to make many cues and this a great example of the elegant work which he was capable of creating.
Thanks,
Dan Z
zaitman@bellsouth.net
786-314-6276
IMG_3790.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

Last edited:

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
check out the Cantando

A couple of nice cues offered on trade, but only looking to trade for a Searing or Szamboti. This cue is much nicer than the pictures show.
Dan Z

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
That cue looks pretty nice in the pictures. The rings are sick and I love the colors.

Kevin

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Even Better Price...

$xxxx. But this is the bottom line. If paying with paypal please add fees...
Dan Z

Last edited:

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Let's get this cue a new home!

This sweet cue is dying to get played. Truly a one of a kind looking for a new owner!
No trades please...

c and c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
This sweet cue is dying to get played. Truly a one of a kind looking for a new owner!
No trades please...

This is an unreal killer price on a Cantando cue. This cue sold for 3500 over a year ago and at 3600 I cant believe its still available now Dan. If I didn't have yada, yada, yada you know where I'm going with it. Good luck with the sale my friend!!

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
It's even sweeter in person...

Thanks Colin. I have received a couple of really nice trade offers, but I'm set on either Searing or Szam.

Don't miss out on this cue, it's truly unique.

Dan Z

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Art was always proud of his chain link inlay work. There was no easy way of creating that effect in a 1 man shop without any CNC equipment. He felt that treatment was worth the added effort and took great pride in it. Your cue is elegant, understated and offers the best one could have in a personal player.