FS Early Joss West cue

gabbi_chen_tw

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FS Early Joss West cue

This cue is 57". Shaft and butt are both 28.5".

Shaft is 3.9oz and 4.0oz, butt is 16.3oz.

The joint protectot is Ivorine-4, The butt cap is compomnents, they are not the ivory.

cue is sold.

Any more question? Please PM or email to me.

chen.shengshien@gmail.com

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

Thanks.

Chen

Last edited:

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
436   0   0
price

vijesh said:
Wow amazing looking cue... the ferrules are ivory:eek: wow........
Do you have a price on the cue yet? Any specs? I have to show my ignorance,I don't know about those ferrules.That is a beautiful cue and GREAT pictures.
TOMMIE

gabbi_chen_tw

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tommie1351 said:
Do you have a price on the cue yet? Any specs? I have to show my ignorance,I don't know about those ferrules.That is a beautiful cue and GREAT pictures.
TOMMIE

I don`t know what kind of those ferrules too, I never see they......

Last edited:

vijesh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98%
48   1   0
are you sure they are not ivory... cause i have a paul mottey shaft... pretty old which looks similar to this.... cause the streaks sure look like ivory, if it is micarta will it have streaks....

gabbi_chen_tw

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
vijesh said:
are you sure they are not ivory... cause i have a paul mottey shaft... pretty old which looks similar to this.... cause the streaks sure look like ivory, if it is micarta will it have streaks....

Yes, I am sure!

shotmaker

Banned
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
our_auctionguy said:
The ferrules are micarta, which makes them rather rare these days. Nice to haves.

I didn't know micarta had any grain in it.The old Micarta was not made like todays phenolics and really didn't have a grain to it, just the yellow color

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Screw the ferrels

The butt cap and joint protectot may be ivory. The ferrels look wild for sure. The other stuff is high dollar if it is ivory. This is a very nice cue even the compomnents are not ivory.
This is a very nice cue.
Good Luck,
Nick :)

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
on second glance, the dots beside/above the sideways W seem out of place. Was there some work done on this cue by someone other than Stroud?

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
436   0   0
W's

What the hell are those dots on top of ths W'S on the butt cap and on the J/P? I don't believe that butt was made by Stroud,even the Maple doesn't look right.Here I am turning onto just what I swore I wouldn't.A cue detective!

Last edited:

icem3n

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
vijesh said:

Try asking BANDIDO (az member) Mr. Edwin Reyes. He will know.

He installed ferrules like this on the shafts I ordered from him last year.

shotmaker

Banned
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
He emailed me and said these 30 year old shafts were not straight. I don't know about anyone else, but i can't see spending that kind of money for warped shafts

Last edited: