FS, FS, FS Gold Crown IV, Black 41/2x9 ft

Dartman

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Assuming good condition $1K is a great price.
You might pm to Jay (a-1 billliards ) - he might be interested.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Gold Crown Tables

3 piece slate tables, Yes, good cond. I have (((5))) total. 3 black and 2 mahogony.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Man, thats a great deal. If I was anywhere close I'd buy them. BTW, (2) 9 footers will fit in one pick up truck. Best to tarp it for a long drive.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Here's mine...and 1200 is a super price.
attachment.php

If you sell yours do both sets of balls come with it?:kma:

steve8ball

Table Restorer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just picked up a gloss black table from Deacon last week. Very nice table for the price and in good condition. I say good because there are some scratches and dings here and there, but when you see the table together as a whole, it looks fantastic. The wood, slates, frame, corner castings are in great shape. He had all the pieces, hardware and related. He helped me load it into my pick up and I was out of there, took about 30 mins. to load. Overall, very solid table and it was what I wanted. Thanks Deacon!

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Gold Crown IV

Thanks again Steve, appreciate the great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and they are gorgeous when up. I have one black left for sale then they are gone. Darrell

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I too purchased a table from Deacon, and he was a total pleasure to deal with. Table was a good value. I also recommend using Jeirmey Chambers if you need a mechanic.