FS: MasonH Ebony/Tulipwood fullsplice

tlcff8

Designated Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Looking to sell this gorgeous fullslpice cue. Cue has a few small issues, a small nick in the forearm and the finish by the phenolic ring/tulipwood interface in the buttcap is a little raised. On to the specs.

Cue Weight: 18.74 oz.
Shaft Weight: 3.35 oz.
Butt weight: 15.39 oz.
Balance point: 18.5" from bottom
Pin: 3/8-10 G10 pin
Tip Diameter: 12.96 mm, MasonH micarta, Kamui black medium

Price: $500

DSCF1061.jpg

DSCF1060.jpg

DSCF1062.jpg

Last edited:

t_pierce

JMAC
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to sell this gorgeous fullslpice cue. Cue has a few small issues, a small nick in the forearm and the finish by the phenolic ring/tulipwood interface in the buttcap is a little raised. On to the specs.

Beauityful cue. Mason does great work. Good luck with the sale!!!

Impact Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Cue Weight: 16.92 oz.
Shaft Weight: 3.35 oz.
Butt weight: 13.39 oz.
Balance point: 18.5" from bottom
Pin: 3/8-10 G10 pin
Tip Diameter: 12.96 mm, MasonH micarta, Kamui black medium

Price: $500

DSCF1061.jpg

DSCF1060.jpg

DSCF1062.jpg

Lookin good! How even are the points?

tlcff8

Designated Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
The points are within 1/4"-3/8" of each other. Two shorter ones line up, and the other two taller ones line up as well.

tlcff8

Designated Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
questions

I don't know who made the blank, and as far as the weight i will have to go up to the post office to weigh it. The weights are from the previous seller. I will have to check.

tlcff8

Designated Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
edited the weight

edited the weight, new shaft was made for the previous owner i acquired the cue from. accurate weight is 18.74 oz.

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.2%
110   2   0
i am 99% sure Schmelke made the blank for me with my wood.the Ebony was from Gilmer,the Ebony is actually extremely nice,figured and expensive Madagascar Ebony and the Tuilpwood came from ???.it is not cored.

i can take a look at the finish issue by the phenolic ring at the butt and most likely just wet-sand and re-polish at no charge.