FS NEW Kamui and Sniper tip

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
I've received two (2) envelopes from this guy. Both have been ripped and empty. I've received maybe one other ripped envelope in my life from the USPS (packages, well, that's another story). Point is, something is fishy here.

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I've received two (2) envelopes from this guy. Both have been ripped and empty. I've received maybe one other ripped envelope in my life from the USPS (packages, well, that's another story). Point is, something is fishy here.

Mine hasn't come yet and I paid last Monday the 18th :mad:

But I'm giving the OP the benefit of the doubt and waiting like he suggested till the end of the week.

Zerius

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Mine came already (Canada).

OP needs to improve his shipping methods, I'm not sure if it was the OP but it seemed that the Canada Post man had to tape my envelope together *luckily the tips were inside still*

One tip is perhaps for the future, use one piece of cardboard (40lb+ paper) and fold it in 3, and then put the tips in between there before putting it in the envelope. Regular envelopes just get destroyed in the mail especially if there's something hard in there.

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Tips....

If the OP will agree to send out the tips in a padded envelope designed for shipping something small like tips (you can get them at the Post Office or a Staples store...even Walmart), then I would like to purchase some.

I'd even pay the etra buck or two for the right envelope to make sure the tips come...but I don't want to gamble that they're going to get here in a regular envelope.

If the OP reads this and agrees to send them this way, send me a PM and I'll get some tips.

Jason

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
I received mine. Tips are real deal, I too have talked to him about shipping with a piece of card board.
great prices!

Jon

jmoschgat

Be the ball, Danny.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0

my envelope too was empty. small rip in the envelope and small ripped empty plastic bag inside

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Ok OP I waited like you asked till the end of this week I have received nothing.:mad::mad::mad: ( I Paid on the 18TH )

You can refund my payment or send me a tracking number if you are going to ship.

I'm not gonna say you're scamming anyone but the other guy says he got 2 ripped envelopes.

Somethings not right dude...

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
my envelope too was empty. small rip in the envelope and small ripped empty plastic bag inside

that's exactly what I had. The first one was ripped near in half, the second one was ripped perfectly in the corner and through the small bag. Question: did the people who have not received the stuff gift the money?

Something's going on, that's for sure. I've sent and received tips in normal envelopes before and never had an issue, and this guy is having all his ripped.

Zerius

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I gifted the money and I did receive my stuff, one tip was floating in the envelope and the other was still in the bag, although the bag had a rip in it (envelope too, but someone patched it with tape).

I honestly believe that it is the poor shipping method that OP used which has caused these issues, and not that he is scamming people. I hope OP and customers who did not receive tips can come to a happy conclusion.

From the seller's perspective, I can see that he is offering these tips below market value (ebay cost) and in order to pass on the savings they are shipped in an economical way (can be improved). Honestly, had I known they were going to be shipped without padding in a regular envelope with no reinforcements I would not have taken the risk.

I hope OP can take this as a lesson learned and perhaps re-send tips to members who have not received them. It may be beneficial in the future to post in the main forum to check what good/safe shipping practices are for tips.

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
It's odd that so many envelopes are getting ripped. Like I've said, I've shipped and received tips in envelopes and had no issue (although I usually wrap them in paper so the bump is smoothed out a bit). I guess it could be a sorting mechanism in the PO...regardless, at this point, I'd just like a refund. Or, for that matter, for the OP to at least contact me.

jmoschgat

Be the ball, Danny.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
It's odd that so many envelopes are getting ripped. Like I've said, I've shipped and received tips in envelopes and had no issue (although I usually wrap them in paper so the bump is smoothed out a bit). I guess it could be a sorting mechanism in the PO...regardless, at this point, I'd just like a refund. Or, for that matter, for the OP to at least contact me.

x2 or for me just a tip!

gkloop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I dont think tips should be just shipped in a regular envelop. OP, spend the extra money and put them in padded envelop! Sounds liek too many people are having issues and costing you money to resend. I doubt you will be insuring a package <$20. I was going to place an order for 10 tips but after reading all this, Im having second thoughts.