FS - Sugartree Sneaky

new2thegame

J.R.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bought this cue from Eric at the SBE in 2009. It has both original shafts, one has been chalked maybe 3x's, micro-rings, etc.

I will even throw in a brown 2x2 case and a "Cue-it-Up" cue holder as seen in pics.

I do NOT want to sell this but due to an emergent issue I have no other choice.

Asking $1100

Attachments

• ST3.jpg
    ST3.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,214
  • ST1.jpg
    ST1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,210
  • ST2.jpg
    ST2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,222
  • ST4.jpg
    ST4.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,213
Last edited:

new2thegame

J.R.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks Chris, you were with me when I bought this . . :smile:

For everyone else, you are correct, the cue only has rings on the butt and not the shaft. . . makes it sneakier. . . Another neat thing, is that this is one of the few cues that Eric did not sign. But if need be, I can assure you he'd vouch for its authenticity. . . the rings alone (if the pics were better) prove that themselves.

As far as weights and shaft diameter, I am uncertain. I no longer have a scale or means to measure as I once did.

I will say that I believe the weight is around 19.5oz as I recall Eric saying that. . . I could be wrong though. I am also fairly certain that the shafts are the standard 13mm. I never had them turned down.

Sorry that I can't provide more info and understand that this could impact selling. As I said I have some things going on that are distracting at the moment, but would like to be able to provide more.