Fs: Wrapless brazilian rosewood & bem**

leon sly

old school maniac!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Here's a very old piece of brazilian rosewood used for this build and not to mention this very sick piece of bem used for the handle...need to say no more.... specs brazilian front & butt sleeve bem handle rings @ A.B.C.D.E 3/8x10 ss pin...handle wt.15.25 one 13mm shaft wt. 3.75.. 3/4" micarta ferrule with super pro tip, total wt. 19 oz weight is ajustable from 18.6 to 19.6
price SOLD!
IMG_5390.jpg

IMG_5391_1.jpg

IMG_5381.jpg

IMG_5385.jpg

IMG_5387_1.jpg

Last edited:

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I like this cue very much. I typically don't care that many eyes, but this flows VERY nicely. Is that a shaft made out of Geof's wood? :)

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
i just got my second sly in the mail today
i am very impressed with his work
in fact i ordered a monster cue from Leon
lots of brazilion rosewood and ivory

leon is an honest and dependable cuemaker
i feel comfortable recommending him

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
i just got my second sly in the mail today
i am very impressed with his work
in fact i ordered a monster cue from Leon
lots of brazilion rosewood and ivory

leon is an honest and dependable cuemaker
i feel comfortable recommending him

The Slyster is a class act thats for sure, he has been doing great cues for me for a couple years now and I to would recommend to anyone that wants what they are paying for and nothing less... Keep turning that wood Mr. Sly.. :cool: ,,<< ED

leon sly

old school maniac!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
cue has been sold! their was alot of interest in this cue looks like i'll have to finish out the other two i have in the works and post them as well.

mrinsatiable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
seriously

seriously..these cues coming out of sly's shop are getting more incredible with each one...the bem is bar far the best i've ever seen. it gives me mixed emotions...happy...sad...scared..jealous...wow nice work.