FT: Mezz SP 2shafts Mezz extention !!!

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi , sold sold sold sold sold

up for trade is a Mezz SP with two shafts and extention .
Butt:15,2oz few dings and dents !
Shaft:13mm 4oz
Shaft:12,5mm 4oz
Black Mezz extention
Everything straight together and apart .
Shafts are in good condition , no dings or dents !
Please recognize that i am located in Germany ...
Not able to upload pics right now , but can send pics via email .
Looking for a nice case , a simple cue or cash offers .

Markus

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
which shafts are they coming with? WD700 or the regular maple? you ok with shipping to the states and what would that cost if a deal's worked out here ?

Cosmin

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hy ! I m from Romania ! If you want to sell one shaft (5/16x14) ... tell me the price for the shaft 12,5 and the cost for the shipping ... my id mess popastefancosmin .. facebook popa stefan cosmin - Romania - Resita ... it s standard shaft mezz ?

Cosmin

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to buy or trade the shaft mezz 12,5 ... if you don t want cash , i have a new case mc dermott verry nice , black for 2 shafts and 2 butts , and 2 pokets

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hy ! I m from Romania ! If you want to sell one shaft (5/16x14) ... tell me the price for the shaft 12,5 and the cost for the shipping ... my id mess popastefancosmin .. facebook popa stefan cosmin - Romania - Resita ... it s standard shaft mezz ?

Hi ,

It is a standard maple shaft 5/16x14 .
Shipping to romania included i can do for 115€ !
Let me know ...

Regards , Markus

Cosmin

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It s ok 110 euro ... let s speack on facebook... Popa Stefan Cosmin from Romania, Resita. What tip it s on your shaft ? And i belive it s new and first model mezz shaft ?!?!

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yes !

It s ok 110 euro ... let s speack on facebook... Popa Stefan Cosmin from Romania, Resita. What tip it s on your shaft ? And i belive it s new and first model mezz shaft ?!?!

It is a standard maple shaft from mezz . No ld shaft !!!

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Pics !!!

Someone please post pics for this guy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Normally not a problem posting pics , but at the moment manage attachment buttom does not react !!! Don't know why ...
Its a Mezz ZZSP with standard maple shaft !

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
Shipping from Germany is not insured 36€ (about $48) and insured 49€ (about $65) !
And this is a lot less than what everybody wants me to pay for shipping from the States to Germany ...

Best , Markus

I shipped an Andy Gilbert cue to Germany and it set me back like $34. Of course the dollar might have gotten weaker since then

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Wow...what shipping service did you use? Everything that I ever ship to Germany has to be express and cost me easily over 50 plus. Last shipping to Germany for a cue cost me 65.00 with no insurance via USPS Express International.

I shipped an Andy Gilbert cue to Germany and it set me back like $34. Of course the dollar might have gotten weaker since then