Fundraising on the forum, yes or no?

Fund raising on the forums?

  • Fundraising is good reading and should be allowed on main forum.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Fundraising should be allowed on main forum only with mod approval

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Fundraising should be confined to it's own sub-forum

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Fundraising should not be allowd at all

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I have no strong feelings no way or the other

    Votes: 7 33.3%

  • Total voters
    21
Why fix what is not broken, people are free to decide if the cause is good, or bad. Than choose to support the cause or not. IMHO we need less rules in society, unless we have more cops to enforce all the existing rule & law first before any new rules or laws are made. JMHO
 
opinions

In the last couple of years there have been several fundraising threads. Some of these threads have been pool related and legit, others have been neither. Are these threads good reading and should they have their own sub-forum? Should there be some kind of approval from the mods for these threads?



A fund raising subforum would serve no purpose. Most of us rarely visit more than one or two subforums now, some I have never been on. Might as well try fundraising in a vacuum, nobody would notice!

Just my opinion but I do think the mod's or owners should be asked before starting a thread requesting funds, particularly for yourself.

Obviously I don't speak for anyone but myself.

Hu
 
A fund raising subforum would serve no purpose. Most of us rarely visit more than one or two subforums now, some I have never been on. Might as well try fundraising in a vacuum, nobody would notice!

That is indeed the purpose of many of the sub-forums, IMHO of course.
Just my opinion but I do think the mod's or owners should be asked before starting a thread requesting funds, particularly for yourself.
This may be a good guideline.
Obviously I don't speak for anyone but myself.
True for most of us here on the forum. I'm not trying to dictate anything here, just want a debate on the topic.
Hu

.....................
 
Back
Top