Funny pic/gif thread...

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this-is-you.jpg

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
• 12-year-old girl:: I don't want kids when I grow up.
• Society:: You'll change your mind when you get older. You're only 12. You're too young to know what you want.

• 16-year-old girl:: I'm pregnant.
• Society:: How could you be so stupid? Do you know anything about safe sex? You should be ashamed.

• 20-year-old woman:: I'm a single mother with an infant son.
• Society:: You should've gone to college first. You need a stable career before you can support a child.

• 33-year-old woman:: I'm married and my spouse and I both have stable careers. I have two young daughters now.
• Society:: You're not staying home? Who's going to take care of them? You're just going to put them in day care while you work? That's selfish of you. You can't expect to raise decent kids with a full-time job.

• 45-year-old woman:: I just had my first child.
• Society:: Why would you have a child when you're that old? Do you realize the health risks of being pregnant at your age? When your kid is a teenager you'll be a senior citizen. That's inconsiderate of you.

• 60-year-old woman:: I haven't had any children.
• Society:: Your life must be so unfulfilling. Is there something wrong with you? Why didn't you want kids? How strange.

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks familiar

81af0d43e602c7ad8e46565baac9a1cb.jpg

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Pretty accurate depiction of my visual disturbance migraines. 'cept no cat in middle...in fact middle field I can see...the trippy part is on periphery, eyes open or closed. Sometimes left side, or right side, or full circle.

Tough shooting pool or driving....fortunately only lasts 45 minutes or so....then comes the headache.:(:(

ps: Imma hoping it's migraines.;);)

Turbo Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty accurate depiction of my visual disturbance migraines. 'cept no cat in middle...in fact middle field I can see...the trippy part is on periphery, eyes open or closed. Sometimes left side, or right side, or full circle.

Tough shooting pool or driving....fortunately only lasts 45 minutes or so....then comes the headache.:(:(

Sounds like you have a scintillating scotoma with following headache!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scintillating_scotoma

RCLane

Cue Buyer Of What I Like
Silver Member

Well, I'm sorry if my pic set off your headache, that was never my intentions when I posted that GIF.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friends

>
>
> Subject: Friends
>
> Woman Tries Getting On A Bus But Her Skirt Is Too Tight. But Then The Man Behind Her Said This. POSTED 1 DAY As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.
>
> Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. She tried to take the step, but only to discover that she couldn't.
>
> With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step.
>
> After becoming quite frustrated and embarrassed, she once again attempted to unzip her skirt more in order to allow more leg room to get on the first step of the bus.
>
> About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus,
>
> She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!"
>
> The Texan smiled and drawled "Well ma'am, normally I would agree with you but after you unzipped my fly three times I kinda figured we were friends.":D
>