Funny pic/gif thread...

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
11bfdad6d582b8a82b77e10c98b3fb6e.jpg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you might want to mention what gas cost in Europe, last I saw it was just over 2 euros a liter which is about $8.00 a gallon
That’s correct was €1,80-€2,05/L

In the UK was £1.90-£2.02/L

That’s what I saw in Munich and London myself.

The word around the campfire was petrol has went way up in London. Munich was that price before(best I can recall) I could be wrong

The USD$ is so strong currently it’s kinda made the euro petrol prices and the US much closer. 10 years ago it was almost double in Europe compared to America. When the dollar was weaker.

The exchange rate has leveled the playing field for the time being.

I’m moving $ into € & £ over the next few months. Gonna spread out and hedge a bit. I don’t see the USD$ staying strong as it is.

The yen ¥ is super cheap now, but Japan has china issues and that’s not a great bet.

Fatboy<———not a financial advisor

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
That’s correct was €1,80-€2,05/L

In the UK was £1.90-£2.02/L

That’s what I saw in Munich and London myself.

The word around the campfire was petrol has went way up in London. Munich was that price before(best I can recall) I could be wrong

The USD$ is so strong currently it’s kinda made the euro petrol prices and the US much closer. 10 years ago it was almost double in Europe compared to America. When the dollar was weaker.

The exchange rate has leveled the playing field for the time being.

I’m moving $ into € & £ over the next few months. Gonna spread out and hedge a bit. I don’t see the USD$ staying strong as it is.

The yen ¥ is super cheap now, but Japan has china issues and that’s not a great bet.

Fatboy<———not a financial advisor
I have been paying around 2.50e/l and most expensive was early June with prices over 2.60e/l in Helsinki.
Expected to rise even higher, near 3e/l.