Funny pic/gif thread...

rellek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is not funny, but that does not mean that you shouldn't watch

REMOVED

That was a really well produced PSA, not funny at all, though so many of those accidents that they were portraying could easily have happened because of some door knob on a cell phone too...

Last edited:

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
It is not funny, but that does not mean that you shouldn't watch

http://www.youtube.com/video I couldn't handle

Scaramouche, I usually love the things you post, but please put some kind of disclaimer on this one. If you are squeamish, or if you've had problems with post traumatic stress after a wreck, or if you have children in the room, or if you have problems sleeping after seeing scary movies, etc., etc., etc., DON'T WATCH THIS.

I've got a few of the above going on and I've got memories I'm having flash-backs from, now. Fortunately, my situation was a long time ago and hopefully, will go away, soon.

I know you would never have posted without a notice, if you'd realized it could cause anyone any problems. I can see how it would be good for some people to see something like that, but not everyone can handle it. I used to be one who could. Not after some of the stuff I've been through in the past few years. And, if Gene had played that when our little grandchildren were present, I'd have freaked out and they might have, also.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is your post the only one that contains the offensive link?:eek:;) I couldn't make it to the end...:crying:
You should prob edit that out then.:)

Scaramouche, I usually love the things you post, but please put some kind of disclaimer on this one. If you are squeamish, or if you've had problems with post traumatic stress after a wreck, or if you have children in the room, or if you have problems sleeping after seeing scary movies, etc., etc., etc., DON'T WATCH THIS.

I've got a few of the above going on and I've got memories I'm having flash-backs from, now. Fortunately, my situation was a long time ago and hopefully, will go away, soon.

I know you would never have posted without a notice, if you'd realized it could cause anyone any problems. I can see how it would be good for some people to see something like that, but not everyone can handle it. I used to be one who could. Not after some of the stuff I've been through in the past few years. And, if Gene had played that when our little grandchildren were present, I'd have freaked out and they might have, also.

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
8vqn80.jpg

JesPiddlin

Silver Member
To Black-Balled and mosconiac...

My most sincere apologies! You are totally correct that I quoted it in my post and should not have! Thank you very much for bringing it to my attention. It has been fixed.

Scaramouche, I didn't check yet, but if you removed or posted a disclaimer, thank you to you, as well. I usually enjoy reading the things you post and hope to continue laughing at them.

JesPiddlin

Silver Member
hey now, dont be picking on Jes Peddlin.....

Actually Melinda, they were totally right and I appreciate the notice, as well as your kind defense. I only wish I had seen the mention earlier, so I could have removed it, then. But, it's done, now.

Now, we just have to get rellek to remove the link from his post and I think it will all be gone. Hey rellek !!!

Dang, you guys. Making me tear up a little. There's no other forum on the internet where people care as much as the folks on this one, for sure! I know I'm awful proud to be a part of it.

Hey Scaramouche!!! Where's a funny? We need a really hard laugh....