Funny pic/gif thread...

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
new_collection_of_funny_08.jpg

Look at the instructor in the passenger seat. It looks like he's busy writing notes!

And, I guess she picked the wrong time to sneeze!

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This one is a joke pic. Did you notice the guys butt?
Not that I am that kind of guy or anything.

What looks like his big butt is another person sitting down behind him. That isn't the reason he posted it ... which you can tell by the fact he typed "poo!" with the picture. He seems to like finding biking and marathon pictures with people shitting themselves for some reason. Imo, he should realize not everyone has the same crap fetish he has and stay on ratemypoo.com. Post funny pics in the funny pic sections, go find a poop forum for these pictures.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Well, if he likes Poo, he should apply for my old job at the hospital.
He can see all the poo he wants to in one day.
I got a different job as I was all pooed out.
Now, I just tell people where the poo is and to go clean it up.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has been quite some time since a biitch-fest has soiled the pages of this venerable thread. It would be really shiitty to forget that what one finds funny can be crap to another

The 'humor' is summarized as per Damiano's thread below: the recreational athlete that chooses to soil himself in order to save a minute+ in an event that yeilds a result tyhat is relevant only to himself.

CAn you friggin imagine the inner thought process that determines poopin yourself is a good idea? I cannot.
This is the justification for p1ssing on yourself during the bike segment. Sometimes the running one as well. I could understand a pro whose living depended on it but have a hard time undersanding the need for a 34 year old age grouper to pee on himself so he can take 20th place in his age group.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/S...thlon_Forum_F1/So_You_Just_Pee_Then_P3373095/

Remind me to never touch a triathlete's bike without plastic gloves.