Funny pic/gif thread...

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I hope the internet is ok ... packet storms can be murder.

Attachments

• internet blizzard.png
    internet blizzard.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 1,185

BankT8Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attachments

• Golf.jpg
    Golf.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,048

BankT8Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attachments

• peddel time.jpg
    peddel time.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,061

BankT8Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attachments

• camera off.jpg
    camera off.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 840

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got a lifted JKUR and I watch a ton of you tube stuff on Jeeps. Never seen anything even close to that.

Balls of steel.

What you don't see in the vid is the spotter.

Can you elaborate on that? What does a spotter do to make a 2500+ lb stop falling? Where would the spotter be and it he gonna die?;)

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
Can you elaborate on that? What does a spotter do to make a 2500+ lb stop falling? Where would the spotter be and it he gonna die?;)

The spotter stands in front of the vehicle and uses hand gestures and often a CB in contact with the driver. The spotter is telling the guy in the Jeep exactly where to put his tires.

They are critical and mean the difference between rolling your rig and other possible damage, like sliding into a tree or rock.

If you don't know what the Lion's Gate(back) or Black Bear pass is out west, look that up on YouTube. Great scenery. Crazy driving.

That Jeep is around 5000lbs.

Edit: Most intense offroading I watch is 4WD Action out of Australia. These guys are always at the risk of breaking something, frequently use a winch to pull their vehicles out of the worst spots.

Last edited: