Funny pic/gif thread...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
wtf was that sht
May be a meme of 2 people and text that says 'When you're southern and accidentally take a sip of unsweet tea. @more_than_dad_jokes jokes @more'

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Loose impediment rule?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No.

You can remove a loose impediment, but if in doing so your ball moves, it must be replaced and you receive a one stroke penalty.

This one falls under the heading of sometimes shit happens…

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I walked up to a store entrance and the automatic operator would not work. I swung my hands up by the sensor and nothing. 3 college girls were standing inside looking at me like I was a cyclops. I then notice it is the exit door so I step over to the entrance and it opens.

I leave the store and get in my vehicle. As I go to leave the same 3 ladies are standing by a car all smiling at me. I asked pretty fun watching me trying to come in the outdoor? They all started giggling and I realized why. 1 was a blue haired stick figure and she gushes hey I like that. The other 2 gave her dirty looks and I said well thats too much info for me and drove off.

AF pool guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No.

You can remove a loose impediment, but if in doing so your ball moves, it must be replaced and you receive a one stroke penalty.

This one falls under the heading of sometimes shit happens…

Not if it’s on the green.
9b4c4cebdd3ebfe922b86c18b301f3fd.jpg

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not if it’s on the green.
9b4c4cebdd3ebfe922b86c18b301f3fd.jpg

You are absolutely right, my apologies, and thanks.

However, you must replace your ball and it must be replaced on the edge of the cup. You can’t remove the loose impediment and then as a result have the ball fall into the hole.