Funny pic/gif thread...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How is rap in the same category as reality shows and crazy people who don't know what gender they are? I get that a lot of people don't like it, but a lot of people don't like jazz, opera, country, etc.
I'd guess they both factor into what some feel is the lowering of societal standards.

Of course, society is responsible for society.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Before Motown...Little Richard, Fats Domino, Chuck Berry, and others...love the doo-wap and the early rock. Remember fiddling with my old bedroom 5 tube radio, pulling in early rock for the first time. I was 6th, maybe 7th grade. I knew it wasn't all Perry Como and Patti Page anymore...:)
Carl Sagan admired some of this music….

8686BB9C-3F87-4C52-A775-504A977C19E6.jpeg

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
You want good sex tonight?

When your wife comes home, get behind the vacuum and act surprised when she catches you vacuuming.

Or have her catch you doing the dishes.

Forget the weight lifting, cologne, and other worthless efforts.

Jeff Livingston

NevadaP

You want good sex tonight?

When your wife comes home, get behind the vacuum and act surprised when she catches you vacuuming.

Or have her catch you doing the dishes.

Forget the weight lifting, cologne, and other worthless efforts.

Jeff Livingston
I have convinced my wife that I don't know how to use a vacuum. Please be careful when and where you throw around these suggestions.:oops:

tomatoshooter

Start? Imagine the difference in times, during the time I mentioned, America was dealing with the most racist person ever, he led the longest filibuster in US history against Civil Rights. The people dancing to Motown at the time were setting the example for those you mention, in the end we agree as to the importance of music.

Music is often enjoyed while playing pool, a stereo and pool table were the first two things in my house when I built it.
The longest filibuster in US history, against civil rights. Not really a world record you want to have.