Funny pic/gif thread...

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
7e0ffb66f0e6f91d6cb3d2880af54128.jpg

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
A perfect example, and proof positive that those who actually believe this have no concept whatsoever of how business works, or what trickle down economics means…
So enlighten us, bizwizard... how does "business work"? Why have tax cuts for the wealthy never resulted in a significant boost for the country's economy? Why does that money just end up hoarded with the rest?

pj <- thought I heard a cricket...
chgo

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So enlighten us, bizwizard... how does "business work"? Why have tax cuts for the wealthy never resulted in a significant boost for the country's economy? Why does that money just end up hoarded with the rest?

pj <- thought I heard a cricket...
chgo
If you have to ask, take a business and/or an economics class

A serious question for all of you hate rich people so much. How many of you have ever been given a job by a poor person?

If you can answer that, you’re halfway to answering the question and understanding trickle down…

Last edited:

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The answer is it works exactly as designed, the rich get richer and the rest get scraps.
An understandable perspective from somebody who’s never had a job other than that from the Government and paid by the taxpayers.

Never one where your performance was measured by your contribution to the overall benefit to the company.

blakerandy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are kidding, right? Shows what you know about air traffic control. Nada.
Sorry I don't post a lot, but I have to chime in n this one.
I lived in Hawaii for 24 years and opened and ran several companies. As a Houle I was sometimes resented by some of the locals. What they didn't realize was that without us they wouldn't have a job. So, are they better off on un-employment (taxpayer funded) or working for a living?

We paid a decent wage and hopefully instilled a good work ethic in all our employee's.

That is trickle down.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Show me a single Real Economist, that even talked about Trickle Down, much less Promoted that concept.
If you look close enough, you'll find there's no such thing but within the media.

Supply Side is a whole different story.

Its not going to stop them from claiming this nonsense. Always the rich fault why they're broke lol