RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
af.png

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played billiards one time with this guy who was trying to impart some etiquette up on me and he told me to stop leaving my chalk on the rail.

Being a pool player, this is never going to happen 100% of the time for me...

One time, he took his stick and flung my chalk off the rail and half across the room before his shot.

It was awesome and I have to remember to do that sometime too.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I played billiards one time with this guy who was trying to impart some etiquette up on me and he told me to stop leaving my chalk on the rail.

One time, he took his stick and flung my chalk off the rail and half across the room before his shot.

Did your chalk fly in the general direction of America's 14.1 aficionado? If so, you're in for a lifetime of hate.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member

Be fucking polite you pool playing scum you

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

did his name rhyme with zika zimmonen?