funny story

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where is Jam at? This thread could use a little coffee talk. I prefer Italian Roast.;)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I live in California and I'm glad I do. The positives greatly outweigh the negatives and most of us can tell a charlatan from a good man.

I grew up in a pool room with several people just like Trump. I think I know just what he is.

Nothing but a Con man.

If it looks like an Ass, acts likes an Ass and talks like an Ass?
Draw your own conclusions.

Bill Stroud

The elephant in the room here is.....would the country be in better shape if Hilary won?
Jay, can you tell a charlatan from a good woman?
Billy, you may be right, but did you have a better choice?

An outsider’s point of view...but I bet on Trump to win...at 1.8 to 1...because of a blog I read.
In Canada, we got the equivalent of Hilary winning...we’ve gone from the best Prime
Minister in my lifetime to maybe the worst...Canada has gone from terrific shape to a
shambles in one term.

I try to not let politics take up a lot of my time...but this might send this thread to NPR...
...where it belongs

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The elephant in the room here is.....would the country be in better shape if Hilary won?
Jay, can you tell a charlatan from a good woman?
Billy, you may be right, but did you have a better choice?

An outsider’s point of view...but I bet on Trump to win...at 1.8 to 1...because of a blog I read.
In Canada, we got the equivalent of Hilary winning...we’ve gone from the best Prime
Minister in my lifetime to maybe the worst...Canada has gone from terrific shape to a
shambles in one term.

I try to not let politics take up a lot of my time...but this might send this thread to NPR...
...where it belongs

bravo. way to keep a level head about it.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Paul ... couldn't agree more. If Mr. Wilson was still aboard this would have been moved already. At least the OP now knows which forums what goes into. :grin:

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry friends, I really didn't mean for my post to be a political statement. I just thought it funny that when in an anesthesia recovery she blurted out what she did. Mitch
I'm damned happy you posted this. I'll read every thread and even make a few notes for future reference, (I bought a brand new notebook, pen, and pencil this morning). Thanks for starting this thread, and I believe I'll start visiting NPR more often to get a better perspective of members here.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paul ... couldn't agree more. If Mr. Wilson was still aboard this would have been moved already. At least the OP now knows which forums what goes into. :grin:

Exactly why I'm glad he's gone. I was like wow, we can actually have fun again, thanks for reminding me why.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Exactly why I'm glad he's gone. I was like wow, we can actually have fun again, thanks for reminding me why.

I'm not against the content but where it was posted. Have you ever been to NPR? The NP stands for Non Pool. I post there frequently. Maybe you should go there and have some fun!:p

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad your daughter is doing better.

Attachments

• a09e9318528ca65d0928d328c9ec2dd1.jpg
    a09e9318528ca65d0928d328c9ec2dd1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 110

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My 54 year old daughter had some serious surgery a couple of days ago which fortunately came out very well. Coming out of anesthesia the nurse asked some standard questions....what's your name (answered).....what's your birthdate (answered)....who's the president....the M....F.....er. Mitch

Damn, she thought Obama was still President. Hope she will be ok.