G-10 3/8-10 pins...

jazzn4444

the Unknown
Silver Member
The only think I don't dig about the ones at atlas, is that it's got that "chunk" in the middle. I don't like boring to fir a pin.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jazzn4444 said:
The only think I don't dig about the ones at atlas, is that it's got that "chunk" in the middle. I don't like boring to fir a pin.

After the 5 page thread on shoulder screws, I"M NOT TOUCHING THIS ONE WITH A 10 FOOT POLE BUT I SURE WOULD LIKE TO BEAT IT WITH A BAT!

Jon

Custom User Title
Silver Member
Michael Webb said:
After the 5 page thread on shoulder screws, I"M NOT TOUCHING THIS ONE WITH A 10 FOOT POLE BUT I SURE WOULD LIKE TO BEAT IT WITH A BAT!
:D :D :D :D :D

desert1pocket

Registered Fish
Silver Member
Atlas also sells the raw G-10 rod (both the rolled type and the cut from sheet type) that you can cut the pin out of any way you like it. If you decide to go this route, keep in mind that G-10 dulls even the hardest cutters like crazy.

jazzn4444

the Unknown
Silver Member
desert1pocket said:
Atlas also sells the raw G-10 rod (both the rolled type and the cut from sheet type) that you can cut the pin out of any way you like it. If you decide to go this route, keep in mind that G-10 dulls even the hardest cutters like crazy.

I have the G-10 rod that Atlas offers, and it really does dull the blade. I just don't have any means of making my own pins right now

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
jazzn4444 said:
couldn't find it... do you know how much he's asking for them?
Call him.
He makes the 3/8 7.5 with a shoulder for around 12-15 depending on the quality ordered.