Gabby from Houston is not dead

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Wow, well wishes, huh? The guy robbed 30 old ladies, even knocking one to the ground, at 86...Do you know any old ladies, your grandmother or mother perhaps? A woman that age, if she fractures something, it won't heal or at least heal very slowly. If they get bed ridden with a broken leg or hip, they usually don't ever get up again. Not to mention the psychological trauma of being robbed by this psychopath. Can you imagine how many lives he has ruined, at least the 30 women whose quality of lives were likely destroyed by fear and anxiety and maybe ptsd? People who were supposed to enjoy their last years with their grandchildren, living of the retirement savings from a life of hard work. Can you imagine the psychopathic mindset of planning to rob old women of their rings, maybe the wedding ring of their deceased husbands? To threaten and injure the most harmless and defenseless people other than small children?

The more I think about it, the more I'm steaming with white hot rage! What an utterly despicable waste of a human being! Wish him well as much as you want, I can't believe anyone would even be in the same room as this guy.

I'm actually all about second chances. If some kid or a grown man makes a dumb mistake, even one with disastrous consequences, they could get a second chance. Maybe even a third chance if they show some remorse and attempt at bettering themselves. Things can happen in fits of rage, under the influence or whatever. Some people are just not good at impulse control or are very hot headed. 30 calculated robberies, specifically targeting old women, on the other hand? No, sorry, no second chance for you.

Last edited: