Gabe Owen's "One Pocket My Way" DVDs now available!

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gabe wanted me to tell everyone that his "One Pocket My Way" DVDs are now available and he is running a special holiday promotion on the sets on his website www.gabeowen.net .

He made a BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE and also an ADVANCED DVD.

Order 1 for $29.95 or get BOTH for only $44.95 + s/h (savings of $14.95 when you get both!)

Order now to take advantage of the holiday special!
See the video trailers and ordering information on his website www.gabeowen.net .​

Will make great Christmas gifts and/or stocking stuffers for the lovers of the great game of One Pocket!

These were professionally filmed this summer at his dad's (Bob Owen's) & Jack Shurtz's pool hall in Wichita by Tyle Perrin (Creative Suite 17).

Gabe's cousin, Jerry Conduff, of CONDUFF architecture|design LLC provided graphics for the dvds, banner ads and printed materials www.conduff.com Jerry worked on the NIKETOWNS across the world.

He has already received many orders and wants to thank everyone that has ordered so far. The first shipments went out yesterday.

He wants to also thank AZBilliards for having made the announcement several days ago on their front page, but wanted me to post this for those that may have missed it.

Attachments

• One Pocket My Way Advanced1.jpg
    One Pocket My Way Advanced1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 661
Last edited:

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my set. Please pass on my thanks to Gabe for his efforts!

Thanks mdavis228! Will tell him. He had to be at a pool hall last night to do some autographing of them, headed for a Tulsa tourney this weekend, then flies to the tourney in New York next week, so is on the go right now.

Your set will be shipped today. He has a posse of people :eek: getting them packed and shipped on a daily basis, especially in case people want them for Christmas!

Thanks again! And I'll let him know you ordered. He'll truly appreciate it! :smile:

Tyle17

Tyle17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gabe Owen's One Pocket Videos

Just wanted to express how much I appreciate the opportunity to produce these videos. I learned so much about the ins & outs of one-pocket.

Gabe gives up so many secrets that he's learned over the years. Once you've seen the videos, you'll be thinking WOW, I can do that -with practice:)

Awesome learning experience!

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to express how much I appreciate the opportunity to produce these videos. I learned so much about the ins & outs of one-pocket.

Gabe gives up so many secrets that he's learned over the years. Once you've seen the videos, you'll be thinking WOW, I can do that -with practice:)

Awesome learning experience!

Tyle, what did he call that when he super spun that ball on that one shot? :confused: Hopefully you recall the one I'm talking about. Probably old hat to alot of pros, but I don't recall having ever seen it before. Or if I have seen it by a pro, I had no clue how they did it.

And I don't care how long I would ever practice that, I know I could never do that with a ball.

Last edited:

Tyle17

Tyle17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure for sure which shot you're referring to GM. Sounds like he had a lot of center left or right on the cue ball though. Just at awww to watch, and I've been playing over 40 years!

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a bump.... :) Gabe wants to thank EVERYONE that has been ordering so far!

I'm sure he'll get on here when he gets some down time after these cross country tournaments he's playing in before Christmas.

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
just a bump.... :) Gabe wants to thank EVERYONE that has been ordering so far!

I'm sure he'll get on here when he gets some down time after these cross country tournaments he's playing in before Christmas.

Will he include a signed picture?

I am just used to the guys on TV, "Wait theres more!"

Ken

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ken

Hi Ken,

Gabe recently got some pics made, and autographed and numbered them. I'll find out what he's doing with 'em and come back and let you know! :)

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ken

Hi Ken,

I'm used to those too Ken! :D

I texted and told Gabe your question. He's on the road now - actually had just finished playing and won the tourney in Tulsa this weekend - but said to tell you that for now he's giving the Holiday Special price on them - both for $44.95 - until Dec. 31. It's about 25% off the set.

He won't return until after the Turning Stone Classic in New York, but wanted to give everyone a discount now as an introductory price, and especially since it's the holiday season.

In the event he does another special promotion on them, I'm sure he'll get the news out here on AZB via his banner ad, a thread, at a livestream, and/or have Melinda (Trigger) add any announcements on his website, www.gabeowen.net , that she handles for him.

He'll also be happy to autograph people's DVDs at tournaments if they want his original signature on them. The DVDs now have his autograph printed directly on the discs inside the cases. Jerry, the cover and disc designer, added that to the discs artwork.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gabe wanted me to tell everyone that his "One Pocket My Way" DVDs are now available and he is running a special holiday promotion on the sets on his website www.gabeowen.net .

He made a BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE and also an ADVANCED DVD.

Order 1 for $29.95 or get BOTH for only $44.95 + s/h (savings of $14.95 when you get both!)

Order now to take advantage of the holiday special!
See the video trailers and ordering information on his website www.gabeowen.net .​

Will make great Christmas gifts and/or stocking stuffers for the lovers of the great game of One Pocket!

These were professionally filmed this summer at his dad's (Bob Owen's) & Jack Shurtz's pool hall in Wichita by Tyle Perrin (Creative Suite 17).

Gabe's cousin, Jerry Conduff, of CONDUFF architecture|design LLC provided graphics for the dvds, banner ads and printed materials www.conduff.com Jerry worked on the NIKETOWNS across the world.

He has already received many orders and wants to thank everyone that has ordered so far. The first shipments went out yesterday.

He wants to also thank AZBilliards for having made the announcement several days ago on their front page, but wanted me to post this for those that may have missed it.

Orders made now through Sunday, Dec 19th can still get to people by Christmas.

They are being shipped daily now. Weekend shipments would go out Monday 20th and should get to you in time via post office. Tuesday/21st shipments should too, but after that cannot guarantee Christmas arrival.

Gabe said to give a big THANK YOU to EVERYONE that has ordered so far!!

:)

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Orders made now through Sunday, Dec 19th can still get to people by Christmas.

They are being shipped daily now. Weekend shipments would go out Monday 20th and should get to you in time via post office. Tuesday/21st shipments should too, but after that cannot guarantee Christmas arrival.

Gabe said to give a big THANK YOU to EVERYONE that has ordered so far!!

I received mine a couple days ago. great info. Thank Gabe for me/us. And thank you for your efforts.

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received mine a couple days ago. great info. Thank Gabe for me/us. And thank you for your efforts.

Great 3RAILKICK! I'll be sure and tell him what you said. I believe he flew back to Tulsa today from Turning Stone Classic.

Our shipment going out tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec. 20, should get to everyone by Friday, Christmas Eve.

So if anyone wants one by CHRISTMAS, we would need orders in by tomorrow morning!

And they'll be mailed tomorrow!!

Order on Gabe's website at www.gabeowen.net

After tomorrow, no guarantees that people can get them by Christmas.

Happy Holidays!!