Garten Bierbower

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's my new cue hot off Garten's lathe. Love his craftsmanship.
The spearheads and boxes are quilted maple.
These cues are the "NUTS".

Attachments

• NewGBfull.jpg.JPG
    NewGBfull.jpg.JPG
    269.6 KB · Views: 414
  • NewGBsleeve.jpg.JPG
    NewGBsleeve.jpg.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 422
  • NewGBven.jpg.JPG
    NewGBven.jpg.JPG
    211.3 KB · Views: 417
  • NewGBjt.jpg.jpg
    NewGBjt.jpg.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 418
  • NewGBfore.jpg.jpg
    NewGBfore.jpg.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 404

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's a beauty, Bob! Love the boxes & veneers. Piloted... right up my alley:)
Enjoy it in good health, buddy!!

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I wish I had a better camera because these pictures could be better.
The cue is gorgeous.
Hits and plays amazing. Just like all of his cues. His cues are consistently good hitters.
My humble collection has been thinned down and segregated into 3 Garten Bierbower and 3 Jeff Olney cues.

A45GUNNER

Registered
Man that is very nice! I love that design, it is very old school. It looks like it has a great piece of Birdseye in the forearm. Beautiful cue sir!

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I wish I had a better camera because these pictures could be better.
The cue is gorgeous.
Hits and plays amazing. Just like all of his cues. His cues are consistently good hitters.
My humble collection has been thinned down and segregated into 3 Garten Bierbower and 3 Jeff Olney cues.
SUPER-SHARP....
Garten work is always nice, clean workmanship
Really nice guy too!

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice cue! How long should one expect to wait for a Bierbower cue?
I don't work for Garten, but he is a very good friend and I visit the shop often. I don't think he would mind me saying this. The order list seems to grow quicker than they are shipped out. Every day he is in the shop working and with the website, some of the owners here on AZB, and other word of mouth more and more orders are coming in. He doesn't rush anything as far as turning/cutting or anything else during the build process - that will not change. So, basically you are looking at what you deal with most all popular custom cue makers - there is going to be some time that passes before your cue is finished. If you are expecting a quick turnaround like you would from a production cue company that is just not going to happen. Best thing to do is give him a call if you are interested in a build and get an estimate on time from him while you are at it. If you want to give him a ring just shoot me a PM and I can pass you the information or just use the contact link on his website (www.bierbowercues.com) to get in touch.