Gary Johnson Player

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
Picking up a Gary Johnson player cue today. A friend needs the money and I was willing to buy the cue to help him out. All I know is that Gary Johnson is from north arkansas and he has been making cues for several years at least. I have been told alot of guys north of Little Rock and in south Missouri have been shooting with his cues. I will post pics later today and give a review of the cue.
Jay

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
pics

Just picked up this gary johnson player for 200! I really like the way the cue hits. Its a new player in the collection!

Attachments

• gary7.jpg
    gary7.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 449
  • gary6.jpg
    gary6.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 459
  • gary5.jpg
    gary5.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 448
  • gary4.jpg
    gary4.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 441

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member
Don't know the maker nor his cues. But sure looks nice. Sounds like quite a deal!

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Wow. I'm just a bit over an hour away from Gary, but I had never heard of him. He has a few nice cues on his gallery's website.

I might have to give him a call.

Anyone else know about this guy?

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
Muchas Gracias

Appreciate all the comments on the Gary Johnson cue. I paid 200 for it from my friend. Not sure what gary johnson charges for his cues. I know several have sold in the Little Rock area for 300 to 350 but much more inlays and design on the few i saw. The cue plays great! I would also reccomend Mark Smith, Bill Webb, Joe Childs or Ron Haley. Perry Weston was another great cuemaker out of Arkansas but he passed recently. Any of the cuemakers above make a fine cue!