Getting clipped at the pool hall - It happened today!

BillPorter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had my camera at a local pool hall today to take some shots for a friend of mine who wants some memory snapshots taken before the place is torn down this summer. So I look around to see a couple of the guys doing something a little strange. Now these are pretty strange guys and I'm not sure of the sexual orientation of a couple of them, but it turned out to be innocent after all. Just one guy doing a little touch up barbering on another guy. After all, in these economically challenging times, every penny counts, right?

BTW, that's Rob West serving as barber to Ray (aka Luther) as Wally (aka Wally Too Thin) watches.

I can't resist posting the pic for all to see and maybe you would like to suggest a different caption?:)


499540809_UDtCC-X2-1.jpg
 
I have a friend at work who just shaved his entire head. He said he's never gonna pay a barber ever again. He looks like he's ready for day 1 of boot camp.
 
Cueball look ( Jay helfert lookalikes) LOL

Short hair is in, I use a tool called the bald finder- it keeps the grey out(off). Makes some people look 10 yrs younger. But gives ya the Cueball look. been doing it for 4 +yrs. mark
 
My wife indirectly told me that I needed to get my hair cut. I made a comment about the cost. She asked me how much was it. I told her and she laughed saying "When I get my hair done the tip is more than that." She than asked how much do I tip and I said "That includes the tip." She even laughed harder and said "The barber is in the wrong business."

I get mine done about every 2 months. She does hers once a month.
 
Where is this room and whats its name?

The location is Florence, KY about 12 miles south of downtown Cincinnati, OH. It's the billiards area at World of Sports which also has a nine hole golf course, putt putt golf, driving range, and used to have a fitness facility that was torn down last year. It is owned by the city of Florence and they have decided to totally remake the facility and do away with the billiards area.

It is kind of sad as I have played pool in that room for almost 40 years. (Not continuously :)) I first met several of my pool friends there and have a ton of memories about things that happened there.
 
I have a friend at work who just shaved his entire head. He said he's never gonna pay a barber ever again. He looks like he's ready for day 1 of boot camp.

I just use a 1/8" guard on my clippers and shave it all. I haven't been to a barber in over 10 years.
 
Back
Top