Getting kicked

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the most common mistakes I repeatedly make, is forgetting to overcut those very soft shots when the balls haven’t been cleaned for awhile. Even if using Taom chalk, just hand oil from the frequent racking required playing 14.1 will make the balls sticky. The slower the shot, the more cut angle required, especially if inside english is mandated for CB position.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I guess that a different way to look at your skid is....JS polished the balls frequently during his record-setting run of 626 to eliminate any skids. Maybe you wouldn't have stopped at "only" 351 had you religiously polished the balls like JS. Then we would all be congratulating YOU as beating Mosconi's world record? Just a thought... :sneaky:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I guess that a different way to look at your skid is....JS polished the balls frequently during his record-setting run of 626 to eliminate any skids. Maybe you wouldn't have stopped at "only" 351 had you religiously polished the balls like JS. Then we would all be congratulating YOU as beating Mosconi's world record? Just a thought... :sneaky:
it ain't the polish that gets the geetus, but ya r uh little slippery. Not all are congratulating js, as chopped video is really not much of an accomplishment. Also "only" a few troll posters such as u would be gullible enough to believe in chopped video's - the truth will set u free hidden fake news catalyst. Please do not mention my 351 - u really don't even deserve to being addressing my game on this forum - yer not worthy. U should throw away yer magic 8 ball - its a sure sign of Tomfoolery i.e stupidity. Welcome to the truth.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Sad to say, but I haven't seen Your 351 run, so information I provide may be unimportant to You. If you were using a measles cue ball, it is to be expected. The measles cue ball is traditionally polished to the same specs as a carrom cue ball. That measles cue ball has built-in specs defects. If you care to test the ball using drop height information onto a steel plate, you are likely to find that the ball dropped from the same distance will bounce to differing heights on most every drop instance. Hard to gather all the specs on those Aramith produced cue balls. They don't give specs for them. Other than being able to see spin on the measles cue ball, there is absolutely no reason for the added spots. Championship pool of any game should never be played using these audacious measles cue balls. Every critical shot is a game of chance.
Thanks for heads up on measle ball, i heard there were some defects with the measle but I personally have not had any problem with em, purty sure my 351 was accomplished with a traditional white sphere - but I will check as it has been a while since ( I tried to forget that horrific skid) - thus me not being able to recall exact cue ball. What I find odd was the severity of that 352 skid, I know the gray area's to stay away from when dealing with a possible skid or kick, the 352nd - was not in that category. It left me with a few questions, but up till den' it was like warm knife true' butter for 95% of the run (that I made available to the Open Public to view - with commentary. I have not recorded any mas runs since, but I will as soon as I have the room for it. I can hook you up with a personally signed copy Radar - just let me know. Not really trying to sell videos on this forum - but more as you probly know just trying to seek the truth of why they tried to dismantle Mosconi's record - without any Real Evidence.

Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
it ain't the polish that gets the geetus, and ya u do sound a little slippery. Not all are congratulating js, as chopped video is really not much of an accomplishment. Also "only" a few troll posters such as u would be gullible enough to believe in chopped video's - the truth will set u free hidden fake news catalyst. Please do not mention my 351 - u really don't even deserve to being addressing my game on this forum - yer not worthy. U should throw away yer magic 8 ball - its a sure sign of Tomfoolery i.e stupidity. Welcome to the truth.
The bottom line is that the BCA reviewed the unedited video and agreed that the run was legit. Predator reviewed the unedited video and paid out a large chunk of change as per JS's contract with them. No business or individual that I know of hands out large amounts of money if they aren't 100% convinced that the contract obligations were indeed met. Any reasonable person would conclude that the odds are greatly leaning towards the run being legit based on those two things. Just because YOU haven't been given a copy of the unedited video, frankly, should mean nothing to any reasonable person.

You posting that I am not "worthy" to mention your 351 run should tell everyone all they need to know about you. Because you can make more consecutive balls than most, makes you think that somehow others are inferior to you as a person. That's laughable.

Make sure that you take the Corona Virus vaccine as soon as it comes out. With you, it might not affect you at all, because you appear to already have the side effects...

Last edited:
Reactions: sjm

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
The bottom line is that the BCA reviewed the unedited video and agreed that the run was legit. Predator reviewed the unedited video and paid out a large chunk of change as per JS's contract with them. No business or individual that I know of hands out large amounts of money if they aren't 100% convinced that the contract obligations were indeed met. Any reasonable person would conclude that the odds are greatly leaning towards the run being legit based on those two things. Just because YOU haven't been given a copy of the unedited video, frankly, should mean nothing to any reasonable person.

You posting that I am not "worthy" to mention your 351 run should tell everyone all they need to know about you. Because you can make more consecutive balls than most, makes you think that somehow others are inferior to you as a person. That's laughable.

Make sure that you take the Corona Virus vaccine as soon as it comes out. With you, it might not affect you at all, because you appear to already have the side effects...
Actually any reasonable/intelligent person would not conclude their 'claim' is legit if two big tech companies are saying so based off of here say evidence. Would you invest in a company that won't show u the book keeping records? Also u act like I am the only one asking to see proof? u'd better start shaking yer little crystal ball - it might say - yer Dead Wrong. So let me make sure I got this straight - yer saying anyone who would like to see scientific evidence Mosconi's 526 has been bested (unedited video proof) is unreasonable? Does not surprise me that u start talking bout a planned virus, another form of a virus are people who promote chopped video's - and try to shun those of us who simply ask to see unedited video proof - that is truly some weird science from yer tail'. Come to Mo I will help flatten any of yer worthless curves of corruption - guaranteed - fake news puppet. Warning - I am a very straight shot of truth. Anyone who will believe everythin they hear from some big tech company - without first seeing scientific evidence - will need plenty of magic 8 ball's to keep em company. In closing I would say yer version of the truth is a bit shaky. Yer castle of sand just took a hit, time to run in short bursts - look up - there are Hawks of truth who have noticed yer foundation is weak - honest winds will show yer a most vulnerable rodent. Does this help u get a better grip?

Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Actually any reasonable/intelligent person would not conclude their 'claim' is legit if two big tech companies are saying so based off of here say evidence. Would you invest in a company that won't show u the book keeping records? Also u act like I am the only one asking to see proof? u'd better start shaking yer little crystal ball - it might say - yer Dead Wrong. So let me make sure I got this straight - yer saying anyone who would like to see scientific evidence Mosconi's 526 has been bested (unedited video proof) is unreasonable? Does not surprise me that u start talking bout a planned virus, another form of a virus are people who promote chopped video's - and try to shun those of us who simply ask to see unedited video proof - that is truly some weird science from yer tail'. Come to Mo I will help flatten any of yer worthless curves of corruption - guaranteed - fake news puppet. Warning - I am a very straight shot of truth. Anyone who will believe everythin they hear from some big tech company - without first seeing scientific evidence - will need plenty of magic 8 ball's to keep em company. In closing I would say yer version of the truth is a bit shaky. Yer castle of sand just took a hit, time to run in short bursts - look up - there are Hawks of truth who have noticed yer foundation is weak - honest winds will show yer a most vulnerable rodent. Does this help u get a better grip?
Nothing wrong with asking to see the unedited video. But you are doing much more than that. You clearly have JS Derangement Syndrome, because you are claiming that there is a massive conspiracy going on and that you are sure that the run is NOT legit.

_______

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Nothing wrong with asking to see the unedited video. But you are doing much more than that. You clearly have JS Derangement Syndrome, because you are claiming that there is a massive conspiracy going on and that you are sure that the run is NOT legit.

_______
Haha I was wondering how long it would take ur coward ass to pull yer conspiracy card out. Another pattern I see from coward chopped video corrupt fake 626 hollywood promoters. Does this make me seem more sane 2 u? I also notice u keep singling me out - as if I am the only 1 asking to see verifiable proof? Do u even realize how stupid yer making yerself' look? There are more Hawks of Truth on this forum than just me - but none more potent. I laugh at yer shaky foundation - and remember I am not the only hawk of truth. All I am doing is asking to see unedited video - please do not try and twist the truth corrupt 8 baller - you could end up kinda mangled - on 2nd thought yer purty twisted already. U might want to know that if a Hawk can carry away a squirrel - they can certainly handle a rodent like u. I think yer apart of their skidt'. I have a strong kick.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
The truth for this situation may be as hard to uncover as the unedited video. Legends, need to be hyped, torn down, or removed from all memory. Same as statues to symbolism that has been going on around the country for the last few years. Everything seems to be sacrificial. Truly this was not a one man show and had to involve numerous entities. Probably not worth the effort to pursue.

Thank You, Danny, for the offer of the personally signed copy or Your 351 video, but I don't really need it. I have viewed several YouTube videos of You playing 14.1 Straight Pool Continuous. You do play the game very well and one could learn meaningful help with their own game from watching You play. Keep up the effort, You should have many playing years ahead. Good Luck with Your game in the future. Radar
Ranger this Radar, thanks for kind words.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Clean balls

This brings to mind the Corey Deuel video of a 14.1 run from a few years ago where he cleans the balls repeatedly once he has a few racks and presumably wants to protect what he's invested so far:

Until this video, I'd never seen anyone so interested in keeping the balls clean.
I do not believe in cleaning object balls - during a run, Cleaning white ball from time to time (IMHO) should be allowed - as long as both players are aware. Some people enjoy trying to see what they can get away with - not me.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Haha I was wondering how long it would take ur coward ass to pull yer conspiracy card out. Another pattern I see from coward chopped video corrupt fake 626 hollywood promoters. Does this make me seem more sane 2 u? I also notice u keep singling me out - as if I am the only 1 asking to see verifiable proof? Do u even realize how stupid yer making yerself' look? There are more Hawks of Truth on this forum than just me - but none more potent. I laugh at yer shaky foundation - and remember I am not the only hawk of truth. All I am doing is asking to see unedited video - please do not try and twist the truth corrupt 8 baller - you could end up kinda mangled - on 2nd thought yer purty twisted already. U might want to know that if a Hawk can carry away a squirrel - they can certainly handle a rodent like u. I think yer apart of their skidt'. I have a strong kick.
So now you're a Hawk and I'm a Squirrel? Yeah, okay. Where was the Hawk when you played JS that all around match? All he had to do was question whether jump cues were allowed and you had a meltdown and lost. I think that if you could do a better job at controlling yourself, you might be able to win matches against 14.1 high run champs, and come across better on internet forums. But who am I to say, I'm just a Squirrel...

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
So now you're a Hawk and I'm a Squirrel? Yeah, okay. Where was the Hawk when you played JS that all around match? All he had to do was question whether jump cues were allowed and you had a meltdown and lost. I think that if you could do a better job at controlling yourself, you might be able to win matches against 14.1 high run champs, and come across better on internet forums. But who am I to say, I'm just a Squirrel...
My 14.1 record agaist ur fellow rodent in crime j.s. is solid (we are talking about 14.1) u could not even get ur true title correct - ur a fake news rodent i.e. a mouse who will never get the cheese - put that in yer magic eight ball and have a shake -see what appears. U r not really on the squirrel level. When they reinstate Mosconi's record as the true high run in 14.1 - u will be the one having a meltdown. Missouri Tiger such as myself enjoys pawing aroung with little fake news rodents like u. I hope u lost a ton of cash betting against me the last time yer pal j.s. tried his luck against me in 14.1 - cause if u did place a bet - u lost. There are many fakers like u out there, u won't be able to hide behind yer curtain forever coward rodent - now go hide under the furniture or in the basement - that is where u belong.

Most viewers of this forum know - yer a coward, so keep on trying to torment top players searching for truthful answers - yer as worthless as tit's on a boar hog - that is just my personal conspiracy theory lucky 8 ball wanna b puppet.

Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
My 14.1 record agaist ur fellow rodent in crime j.s. is solid (we are talking about 14.1) u could not even get ur true title correct - r a fake news rodent i.e. a mouse who will never get the cheese - put that in yer magic eight ball and have a shake -see what appears. U r not really on the squirrel level. When they reinstate Mosconi's record as the true high run in 14.1 - u will be the one having a meltdown. I hope u lost a ton of cash betting against me the last time yer pal j.s. tried his luck against me in 14.1 - cause if u did place a bet - u lost. There are many fakers like u out there, u won't be able to hide behind yer curtain forever coward rodent - now go hide under the furniture or in the basement - that is where u belong.
Well, you could have beat him the first time, had you not melted down. As I just commented in the thread about JS's high run, I think that Mosconi's and JS's run were on different enough equipment that I think that each run can stand on it's own. I'd like to see the current record be set on a 4.5" pocket Diamond table, since that is the most common table used today. I think all 14.1 tournament should switch over and play on Diamond tables too.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Well, you could have beat him the first time, had you not melted down. As I just commented in the thread about JS's high run, I think that Mosconi's and JS's run were on different enough equipment that I think that each run can stand on it's own. I'd like to see the current record be set on a 4.5" pocket Diamond table, since that is the most common table used today. I think all 14.1 tournament should switch over and play on Diamond tables too.
u have kinda got used to people callin u a coward - must feel like home 4 u - wow - low life u r for sure. u r very common fake news rodent for sure.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
u have kinda got used to people callin u a coward - must feel like home 4 u - wow - low life u r for sure.
Coward? No idea where you are getting that from. Like others have said, if someone disagrees with you or tells you that they believe that JS's 626 was legit, you attack them. I think that the run was legit for the reasons that I've already stated. Sure, it would be nice for the public to be able to view the unedited video, but that's JS's call and not yours.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Coward? No idea where you are getting that from. Like others have said, if someone disagrees with you or tells you that they believe that JS's 626 was legit, you attack them. I think that the run was legit for the reasons that I've already stated. Sure, it would be nice for the public to be able to view the unedited video, but that's JS's call and not yours.
If u believe everythin u hear - without seeing true evidence ur either incredibly inept or plain ol coward - with u I lean towards coward, u mentioned I should clean the balls more often like j.s. why would I want to adopt' any of his methods? I ran over him like a freight train the last time I played him in 14.1. He was joking round with his hall of fame crowd - acting as if competing agianst me was some sort of party - then I turned out the lights there in nyc and the bca's paper champion was ended up defeated. As far as me referencing U as a Coward - that shoe seemed to fit. Walk around with it for a while u may find it to b blisteringly true. It is good that u admit there is a problem with the video production of the 626 - at least u will admit that. Ur fake news reaffirmations won't work, Mosconi's 526 stands - with an affidavit of 15 signed signatures - and 30 people were watching Mosconi's. j.s and bca have a hidden tape - u do the math.

Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
If u believe everythin u hear - without seeing true evidence ur either incredibly inept or plain ol coward - with u I lean towards coward, u mentioned I should clean the balls more often like j.s. why would I want to adopt' any of his methods? I ran over him like a freight train the last time I played him in 14.1. He was joking round with his hall of fame crowd - acting as if competing agianst me was some sort of party - then I turned out the lights there in nyc and the bca's paper champion was ended up defeated. As far as me referencing as a coward - that shoe seemed to fit. Walk around with it for a while u may find it to b blisteringly true. It is good that u admit there is a problem with the video production of the 626 - at least u will admit that. Ur fake news reaffirmations won't work, Mosconi's 526 stands - with an affidavit of 15 signed signatures - and 30 people were watching Mosconi's j.s and bca have a hidden tape - u do the math.
Here's the thing. Even though JS has the modern day high run record, I've never said that he was a superior 14.1 player over Mosconi. In fact, I think that Mosconi's tournament wins pretty much indicates that he could have been the best ever. Certainly an overall better 14.1 player than JS. But you beating him in your latest 14.1 match in no way means that YOU are the better 14.1 player IMO. You "might" be, but it's not a foregone conclusion. You two would need to match up many more times playing 14.1 for anyone to make any kind of solid conclusion as to who is the better player. But my guess is that between the two of you, neither of you is that much better than the other player.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Here's the thing. Even though JS has the modern day high run record, I've never said that he was a superior 14.1 player over Mosconi. In fact, I think that Mosconi's tournament wins pretty much indicates that he could have been the best ever. Certainly an overall better 14.1 player than JS. But you beating him in your latest 14.1 match in no way means that YOU are the better 14.1 player IMO. You "might" be, but it's not a foregone conclusion. You two would need to match up many more times playing 14.1 for anyone to make any kind of solid conclusion as to who is the better player. But my guess is that between the two of you, neither of you is that much better than the other player.
If u believe in things - u don't understand - that's superstition - wash yer face and Hands from the phoney 626 chopped video. Makes sense that ur avatar = magic 8 nonsense. Not interested in ur input - ur a chump of epic proportion. On the 5x10 he would not win, and his overall record competing against me in 14.1 major events - speaks volumes. I think u meant modern day 'chopped video' - instead of 'record' - magic 8 ball rodent 4 fake news.

Last edited:

Gman***

As just an outside observer and reading the reply’s to the to missed 352 on a skid ! First off congratulations for the awesome run ! I think if I were ever in that position ( never happen :( ) I would want those object balls shiny bright , like new and the felt just how you want it . But man ! I think I would take the skid as opposed to a straight up missed shot or worse yet a miscue ! 351 WoW !

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep a paper towel in two pockets on my table and after each rack I wipe the chalk off whatever balls are in those two pockets. Then I mark the cue ball and wipe the chalk off it. It only takes a few seconds.