This is going to be subjective to individual likes and thoughts but I'll ask any way. If you had $6000.00 to spend on a cue (I don't) which of the following 4 would you spend it on?
Gina
Hercek
Szamboti
Searing
I left out some other contenders, Schick,Black,Joss,Haley,Scruggs etc. I am thinking along both the playing ability and investment opportunity of the cues. I am not speaking of the possiability of putting it away and selling later but of playing it and recouping a bit of profit. I believe all of these would return the $6000.00
Gina
Hercek
Szamboti
Searing
I left out some other contenders, Schick,Black,Joss,Haley,Scruggs etc. I am thinking along both the playing ability and investment opportunity of the cues. I am not speaking of the possiability of putting it away and selling later but of playing it and recouping a bit of profit. I believe all of these would return the $6000.00