Gloves?

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Who here uses a pool glove?

What brand do you like?
They are sized different and cut different. YOU must do trial and error unfortunately.

I would suggest you get the ones with the fingers cut out.

Kd

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

TrxR

They are sized different and cut different. YOU must do trial and error unfortunately.

I would suggest you get the ones with the fingers cut out.

Kd

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
I was afraid of that as there really isn't anywhere that keeps them here to try on different ones.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use this glove:

I need full coverage on my index finger and thumb, and for me the fit is much better than a cheap glove. The quality also seems better.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only use one about half the time, but I like the Kamui, Predator, and Tiger gloves in that order.

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use the predator gloves and change them out every 6 months when they start getting holes in them and the fingers fraying. I tried the really cheap ones and I don't like how slick they are on your palm. It was harder for me to get a solid bridge on the cloth. I also had problem with the opposite end of the spectrum with the really "grippy" palm pads. I like to slide my bridge hand into the shot as I am getting down, those really tacky palm pads just didn't work for me. The predator glove is a perfect fit for me as its not too grippy or slippy. I play enough pool in 6 months to get my 20 or 25 bucks worth out of the glove.

PS -- I tried almost nearly every glove out there at one point in time.

claymont

JADE
Gold Member
Silver Member
There's a couple versions of this:
Un Glove Finger Wrap Billiard Glove v3

bgfw-v3_01_1.jpg

mristea

Pool maniac
Silver Member
After trying out the best brands, I found Taom glove to be the best for me, followed by Kamui. I don’t like Predator because it leaves too much of my index finger uncovered, and for rail bridge the shaft touches my finger skin.

brigeton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've gone through this myself. I bought some cheap ones from Walmart online that worked pretty good but after they wore out I couldn't find that brand anymore. I bought one for $25, can't remember if it was Predator or Kamui, and it didn't last any longer than the cheap ones. I have been using some with the PoolDawg logo that are $5 but now they are out of stock. I ordered some more cheap ones from Walmart recently but haven't gotten them yet.

NathanDetroit

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you are willing to do business with a Chinese firm, check Alibaba for PNS gloves. Search here for reviews.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t care for the full finger gloves, I like my finger tips to stick out. I have a glove that says “Partners Billiards”. I have no idea where I got it from, probably Amazon.

Nyquil

I like the predator second skin gloves. They fit me well and I am a lefty so the right bridge hand gloves are usually on sale for like 9 bucks. My first one lasted about 6 months (almost daily play) before it started coming apart at the seams. I like the fingers are not fully covered, decent palm pad, and it's breathable. Whatever you get definitely follow the manufacturer size chart and measure. Sizing does vary quite a bit.

mrpiper

Registered
I play left handed. I have found that in billiard gloves, it's more difficult to find gloves for lefties specifically. I just buy the cheap regular gloves and wear them on the other hand. The only difference between right and left hand billiard gloves as far as I can see is the side the logo is on! :)