Gloves?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most of the top-rated pros in the world may disagree with this statement.

Maniac (or haven't you noticed???)
I'm generally a 'non-glover' but when the Okla. sticky sets in these are the nuts imo. What the pros use means zilch to me. They get free shit, i don't.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bet you put your chalk face down on the rail too…. 🤣🤣
Depends on who I’m playing.

If I’m playing alone no I put it face up.

When I’m in action I usually put it face down. It’s a circumstantial thing.

Best
Fatboy

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are willing to do business with a Chinese firm, check Alibaba for PNS gloves. Search here for reviews.
The PNS gloves are very good. I have been using one for a long time now. I bought two, and one is still brand new in the tube.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope.

Hate ’em. Keep my hands and my shaft clean and I’ve never had a problem, even in Florida heat and humidity.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope.

Hate ’em. Keep my hands and my shaft clean and I’ve never had a problem, even in Florida heat and humidity.
I have the wettest clammy hands ever. In Vegas with negative humidity or Miami in August I need a pound of J&J baby powder a hour. I can’t stand gloves, they just might be worse than condom’s……..

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
What the pros use means zilch to me. They get free shit, i don't.
They get free shit, sure. But that don't mean they HAVE to use it.

I'm bettin' the many pros that use a glove use it because they feel it gives them an edge, however slight that may be.

Maniac

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kamui gloves fit great and last a long time but I’m not a fan of how thick they are.

Predator gloves I love how thin they are and how they fit but they seem to Frey easily.

I miss the original mollianari gloves they felt perfect and lasted forever.

Grimper

Who here uses a pool glove?

What brand do you like?
I always thought they were just a silly fad....until I used one (I have sweaty hands).

I've bought Predator, Kamui, Longoni, and a couple others.

My favorite by far is the Kamui glove.