Gloves?

Steve748

Registered
I like the Kamui even tho it's pricey but I don't care. I was using large but if I can get XL at an event I get another because the big online companies don't seem to have them.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
There's a couple versions of this:
Un Glove Finger Wrap Billiard Glove v3

bgfw-v3_01_1.jpg
That’s my choice 👍🏻

PracticeChampion

Who here uses a pool glove?

What brand do you like?
I've been using IBS gloves off Amazon. $10 for 4 different color gloves. They last quit awhile, wash/dry without issues and are a mesh material so my hand doesn't sweat like some of those silky ones do

EL Picos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try this one.

Use them a couple of weeks, then discard and pull out a new one.
I have these gloves here in black, blue and green and they are the less good from the 3 models that I have by a way.
These 2 models are really good but the Champions are more resistant, IBS very nice and Champions a bit more resistant.

I provide gloves for my pool room players and I buy these 2 model 40 of each by time.

DDiabolico

DDiabolico
The old Kamui and Mezz gloves were my favorites. They were completely made out of lycra. I don't like the new ones with mesh on the palm. In my opinion, all gloves of the big brands (Predator, Mezz, Kamui) have problems with fraying. The lycra on the Predator gloves tends to loosen up a bit and then starts curling in. The mesh on all of these gloves may fray pretty easily when cut in the wrong angle too. I also had issues with the stitching on the fingertips on several gloves. I currently use an old Kamui glove.

Im interested how the Cuetec Axis glove feels, as well as the TAOM or GO glove. All three look good, but so do the Predator gloves.

9ballhasbeen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im interested how the Cuetec Axis glove feels, as well as the TAOM or GO glove. All three look good, but so do the Predator gloves.
I absolutely love the Cuetec Axis glove. Its nicer than the Kamui or Molinari, blows away the Predator, and is a little cheaper than all three. I found using the pull-away tab has added additional life to the glove. Plus I really like the contrast stitching on it.

DDiabolico

DDiabolico
I absolutely love the Cuetec Axis glove. Its nicer than the Kamui or Molinari, blows away the Predator, and is a little cheaper than all three. I found using the pull-away tab has added additional life to the glove. Plus I really like the contrast stitching on it.
Could you eventually post a picture of the palm? Really curious on how it looks.

chenjy9

I use the Cuetec glove and really like it. That said, it's starting to fray in a few areas and I expect better out of a glove that costs over $20. Maybe I am delusional for thinking that.

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never used a glove, tried, and hated.
You likely just never tried the ‘right’ glove. Then, you could forget about: frequently having to wash/powder your sweaty hands, noticing/fussing over every new nick in your shafts, and the constant application of shaft lubricant. Benefits also include: the newfound ability to clamp down your closed bridge on forceful strokes without the usual friction penalty. Only, good luck finding gloves that are large/cheap enough. I’m still using a pair bought 25 yrs. ago (discontinued), and they are getting ragged. If light/large, it is then easy to put on/remove, and wearing it is hardly noticed.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like the Molinari regular glove but they are not easy to find right now.